Sign in to follow this  
AndyCanary

For £100m would you change our colours to red?

Following on from Cardiff changing their colours to red due to their Malaysia owners demands if they were our new owners and put £100m on the table would you be up for it if it meant changing the colour of our club to red?No need for detail (I.e. Cardiff are £70m in debt, we''re not etc) we could spend the money wherever we wanted..

[quote user="pablofarmer"]No[/quote][IMG]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20080822005703/pvx/images/c/cf/Dont_TLDR.gif[/IMG]

If that was the one and only proviso then of course.However I fear in the case of Cardiff this is just the tip of the iceberg. Why would any right minded person which to change the colour of a teams shirt. Made doubly worse by the fact that the colour is reflected in their nickname.Smacks to much of megalomania to me. How long before somebody''s 15year old son is managing a professional football team just because daddy is rich.

Whatever I said in this thread :-http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2740604/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]If that was the one and only proviso then of course.However I fear in the case of Cardiff this is just the tip of the iceberg. Why would any right minded person which to change the colour of a teams shirt. Made doubly worse by the fact that the colour is reflected in their nickname.Smacks to much of megalomania to me. How long before somebody''s 15year old son is managing a professional football team just because daddy is rich. [/quote]Agreed - on TalkSport yesterday they were talking about the possibility of the club playing in Malaysia! It''s like an international MK Dons situation.I wonder if peoples opinions would change however, if the club was in real bad debt and in danger of going bust?!

No.

How much would it take for you to perform fellatio on a goat? £1m ? £10m ? £100m ? When you find your price let me know and that is what your soul - your integrity, your dignity is worth. Obviously people into doing that with goats the question is not for you!

[quote user="morty"]Whatever I said in this thread :-http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2740604/ShowPost.aspx[/quote][IMG]http://images.wikia.com/simpsons/images/c/c3/D%27oh.jpg[/IMG]

No. The away kit? Yes and we could adopt red as a third colour, but we are the canaries, yellow and green, We can''t change that.
However if this 100 million would save NCFC, I would change in a heartbeat. 

[quote user="ting tong"]I would do it for 250m provided the colours were not blue and white!![/quote]Still no for me.Unbelievably, most Cardiff fans are going along with the changes, are not kicking up a fuss about it.If it was Norwich, I would stop supporting them, simple as that. I would support Norwich Utd instead, see if they can do what AFC Wimbledon have done.I did feel sorry for Cardiff, for the fans. But it turns out they wanted it, in which case, lets all laugh at them.

No.

It would feel like a completely different team-not the one I was born to support. So I ''d choose not to support them.

Good luck to Cardiff if their owners feel its the way ahead. But this is just the beginning for them-where does it end?

I would say no but we''re not in the same sort of mess as Cardiff. Basically they''re a financial basket case so the owners are saying that if you don''t agree to these changes we won''t pump in extra money.Blackmail pure and simple......

i''d rub broken glass along my todger and stab myself in the eye with nitting needles for £100 million never mind change the kit to red!