Sign in to follow this  
Browno

Here he is...

i hope that sand pit is still outside the club on the first game of the season... i''ll bring my bucket and spade and buy you all an ice cream!

[quote user="87canary"]Nice to see he arrived by Tractor. Getting in the spirit of things.[/quote][:D]Nice pic BTW, did you take it?

Haha, Jas! I''ll bring the beach volleyball...

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i hope that sand pit is still outside the club on the first game of the season... i''ll bring my bucket and spade and buy you all an ice cream![/quote]

I like your thinking!

[quote user="87canary"]Nice to see he arrived by Tractor. Getting in the spirit of things.[/quote]
[:D][:D][:D]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]i hope that sand pit is still outside the club on the first game of the season... i''ll bring my bucket and spade and buy you all an ice cream![/quote]

It''ll be full of cat 5hit by then!

[quote user="87canary"]Nice to see he arrived by Tractor. Getting in the spirit of things.[/quote]Hahahahaha! I sat here laughing so hard my missus came in and asked wtf I was laughing at.. She didn''t find it as funny I might add (Woman tsssk [*-)])

Apparently, when Lambert asked for his last weeks pay,   "£10 grand "  McNally thought he said "sand" and.. well you get the idea. 

[quote user="87canary"]Nice to see he arrived by Tractor. Getting in the spirit of things.[/quote]

Haha!