Sign in to follow this  
Ruddy Marvelous!

HERE'S TO THE FUTURE

Well, this time last week after hearing that a certain Mr Lambert was to make a sideways move to Villa and Holt putting in a second transfer request i felt that our beloved club was in turmoil!

One week on and I personally can''t believe how much my view has changed on the club. We all knew Lambert would move on...albeit not as early as he has done.....but that''s football as they say. From past experiences with our club i honestly felt with Lambert''s departure that we wouldn''t be able to find a good replacement for Lambert, and if we did, we wouldn''t be able to attract them anyway! It turns out McNally is a complete genius and has pulled out all of the stops once again with Chris Hughton! With out McNally our club would be nothing it is today!

With the announcement of Hughton''s appointment due in the very near future, I for one will definitely back this guy 110%. I hope some of our fickle fans (that''s makes up about 75% of them then) don''t jump on this guys back straight away, give the guy a bit of time and i am sure results will come our way!

I Hope we finish Higher than Villa next season, it will be a very tall order indeed with the budget Lambert has been given in the Transfer Market, but with our young fighting team now having to prove themselves all over again.....maybe, just maybe this is just what was needed!

Feel more positive about our club than I have for years. Shows how we have moved on everyone else struggling to appoint - we get the best first go and he couldnt wait to get here.

IMO we now have a better ( premier league ) manager than we had before. He also of course gives us long term stability not just use our club.

if the look for a new manager would have gone on for as long as the west brom job has i would have been worried.But we can all enjoy our summer and look forward to a entertaining premier campaign great appointment otbc

[quote user="mikemiddle"]

if the look for a new manager would have gone on for as long as the west brom job has i would have been worried.But we can all enjoy our summer and look forward to a entertaining premier campaign great appointment otbc

[/quote]

Hmmm, so your name''s Mike and you post in blue text.........

[IMG]http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/funny-dog-pictures-hmmm-dis-looks-suspicious.jpg[/IMG]