Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Please don't boo Lambert on his return.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Lets be aving you"]

No, so I am clearly in urgent need of the anger management/counselling course that Wiz has been on.

[/quote]

It may not be a course. Perhaps this new chilled Wiz has something to do with those leaves on his avatar[:^)]

[/quote]

Perhaps you''re right Nutty. They certainly make for more pleasant viewing than the tea leaves Wizard normally utilizes. [;)]

"And as he''s banging you from behind are you going to ask him to pull your hair too?  The guys been an utter tosser since he left the club."

Technically, I''m not sure both statements can be true ...

It''s time for some of you lot to grow a pair.No standing ovations. No applause. No letting him f*ck the wife.Lambert''s gone. Thank you and goodbye.

LONG LIVE NCFC!

If we play villa on the 8th game of the season and weve had a good start to the season we will applaud  and not boo.If we have had a bad start we will blame him and therefore take it out on him .The villa games should be treated as must win at all cost games for next season  and just spices up our premier campain for next season otbc

[quote]

Technically, I''m not sure both statements can be true ...

[/quote]I''d like to hear your rational for your comment.  Would be interesting.[:)]