Sorry for a rumours thread but heard this during some interesting pub banter on Sat. A friend of mine who has connections within the club insists that Leon has been sold to a Prem club for 2 million and will depart when the window opens. My mate almost got laughed out of the place when he came out with this one but I was wondering if anyone else has heard of similar rumblings. Cheers

I really can''t see this one being true.  Leon (although I love him) has hardly set the Premirship alight this season.  3 goals is it?  I''d be very disappointed if we sold him, but I''m not overly worried as I can''t see anyone coming in for him 

i''d be very suprised if that happened. he''s quick and draws defenders away, thus creates chances, but i think he''ll need to be banging them in more regularly to warrent 2 million.

Actually, its strange... people with inside information never have a post count above 15.... is there no regular posters here with inside information? or maybe you have the sense to keep it to yourself.

Although the price may seem a bit unrealistic I could see a couple of teams going for him.

Charlton - Do they have anyone of real note upfront? They seem to keep switching it around every five seconds!

Blackburn - A bit thin on the ground in that department and Hughes seems to be like Worthington when it comes to commitment and work-rate.

If West Brom stay up they could do worse than sign him. I doubt Palace would go for him though, not unless AJ goes.

People have likened Leon with Bent of Everton, and he has managed to do quite well this season - certainly surpassed my expectations.