Sign in to follow this  
Morisons Prozac

How stupid does...

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]..... not half as stupid as the guy who created this thread which appears utterly pointless.[/quote]But I made a valid point...

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]..... not half as stupid as the guy who created this thread which appears utterly pointless.[/quote]But I made a valid point...[/quote]You should have bumped the topic in question by replying with the content of your opening post.

I don''t think he was being racist, or certainly didn''t intend to be. It was a weird thread but it''s a topic of interest - we have never had a black manager, fact. I''m sure some Norfolk people will find it strange. Better than some of the threads on here anyway. [:P]Obviously there''s nothing wrong with it, welcome Chrissy [:)]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="Morisons Prozac"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]..... not half as stupid as the guy who created this thread which appears utterly pointless.[/quote]But I made a valid point...[/quote]You should have bumped the topic in question by replying with the content of your opening post.[/quote]I couldn''t find it so I assumed it had been locked

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]fasho... i have no clue what thread your even on about[/quote]Some guy said a week or so ago that it was highly unlikely that Norwich will have a black manager in the next 20 years and proceeded to dig himself a very deep hole with racially insensitive remarks and stereotyping.

I think it was openly discussed the poster in question didn''t make a racist comment, however his post showed a complete naivity towards the subject.

A comment such as ''potential problems'' and ''I don''t think Norwich will have a black manager for a long time if ever'' were ill-judged and probably could''ve been worded better.

[quote user="Peter Odemwingie"]I don''t think he was being racist, or certainly didn''t intend to be. It was a weird thread but it''s a topic of interest - we have never had a black manager, fact. I''m sure some Norfolk people will find it strange. Better than some of the threads on here anyway. [:P]Obviously there''s nothing wrong with it, welcome Chrissy [:)][/quote]

To be honest it never even occured to me hes black Im just happy we got our man onwards and upwards, with super Chris!!!