Sign in to follow this  
Browno

PRESS CONFERENCE AT 2.30PM

glad he is coming in early in the off season, time to get transfer incomings done before pre season friendlies start. wonder if he will look at the list of targets lambert gave to macker.

I think us staying up is 50/50 - maybe 60/40 in our advantage, BUT if we go down, Hughton is the man to pick us up and get us promoted again.

Bit of a faux pas, billing Hughton as he stepped up to speak as "Norwich City''s first manager", or did I mishear that!?

As long as he''s our last for a while that''ll be good.

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]Started a bit awkwardly but he''s saying some promising thing now, chuffed to bits with him here.Hope someone asks about Holt[/quote]I''m waiting for someone to put McNally on the spot about breaching Lambert''s contract and if Villa will get Culverhouse and Karsa for nothing.Not going to happen!

McNally looked shattered and seemed a bit awkward.

This ambition thing too bothers me a bit.  No targets in terms of league position or anything like that, just the club moving forwards in all areas both on and off the pitch?

I mustn''t be easily pleased, felt a bit deflated with it all.

[quote user="Across_The_Pond_Yellow"]I''m waiting for someone to ask what he meant by "first manager" ;)[/quote]

He was going to say ''it'', but then thought better of it at the 9th hour

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

McNally looked shattered and seemed a bit awkward.

This ambition thing too bothers me a bit.  No targets in terms of league position or anything like that, just the club moving forwards in all areas both on and off the pitch?

I mustn''t be easily pleased, felt a bit deflated with it all.

[/quote]

Having said that, moving forward means better than last years position and top 10 will do me for a second premier league season :)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Bowkett just now - Paul Lambert''s little wobble last season - not Burnley - "there were other approaches for him"

[/quote]

To clarify ''last season'' he said this time last season

Bowkett - Lambert is the most impatient person I have ever met

And with McNally saying differences with ambitions, makes you think Paul wanted almost instant successes, which the Board thinks would have jeopardised the long term future and stability of the club