Sign in to follow this  
Browno

PRESS CONFERENCE AT 2.30PM

[quote user="The Mist"]

Oh...I just read this on BBC...

"Birmingham''s Chris Hughton, Claudio Ranieri, Ray Wilkins and German Ralf Rangnick had also been linked with the West Brom role".

Does that mean they''ll all be coming to Carra with Chris?

[/quote]That''s an impressive backroom team...

[quote user="Michael Starr"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Delia doin a ''calendar girls'' style calender to help raise funds and to help raise spirits[;)]

[/quote]

I just spat my tea at my monitor laughing. So hard!

[/quote]Really? [:O]Not sure that''s something I would announce on a message board. Still, different strokes, if you know what I mean.

Just confirmed by Lord Sugar on Twitter. Who needs  a press conference?"Norwich City to announce Chris Hughton as their new manager.Well done Chris very nice fellow from my Spurs days"

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="kick it off"]Just so everyone is fully aware and ready - Canary call special between 16:00 and 17:00 today. "Halloooooo Neeeeyaaal..."[/quote]

(This is genuine by the way - they want reaction to Hughton)

[/quote]

Just announced this on the BBC Look East Lunchtime News.

There is a strong rumour in the corridors of carrow road that David McNally wiil actually ''rap'' the announcement, something along the lines of

"der is in my mind no damn doubting

my home boy here, one chrissy hughton

is the dawg we got to replace dat fool

who thought he waz gud enuff for Liverpool, word up, to your mother"

I do not have any offical sources before anyone asks, just incase you were wondering.

Thank god I just signed up for the UK proxy service, so I can watch the press conference here in Ukraine. Hughton a great choice for city IMO :)

@14:30Delia Smith will revealing her newrange of organic wheat and  meat free pies.OTBC !!

[quote user="Across_The_Pond_Yellow"]Now I don''t use these... but theoretically if somoene were to want to use it - There''s always live streams of Sky sports news - UkraineCanary ;)[/quote]

Very true ;) However with the proxy, I can watch on sky go from the comfort of my local bar :D

On second thought... don''t watch sky sports. they just showed Hughton walking past a window inside carrow road... gave away what the press conference is all about.

Hughton is obviously announcing Roy Keane as our new manager.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Delia doin a ''calendar girls'' style calender to help raise funds and to help raise spirits[;)]

[/quote]

She doesn''t need to do that to raise the spirits!

OTBC

Hughton and McNally just shown together at FCR. Get in - I now feel more positive than I did towards the end of Lamberts reign at least when Hughton speaks we can listen with confidence that he is not lieing.

Chris Hughtons green and yellow army

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]Chris Goreham@CGoreham

Live coverage of the press conference from 2.30 on . Listen online if you''re outside the county here

Listen live here boys

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_norfolk

[/quote]Sadly at 2:25, I''ve got "Norfolk''s top entertainment show" with Stephen Bumfrey sniffing Play-Doh

Slight delay to the press conference apparently...something to do with a drunken repentant Scotsman screaming. crying and trying to get back in the door.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]Chris Goreham@CGoreham

Live coverage of the press conference from 2.30 on . Listen online if you''re outside the county here

Listen live here boys

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/player/bbc_radio_norfolk

[/quote]

Sadly at 2:25, I''ve got "Norfolk''s top entertainment show" with Stephen Bumfrey sniffing Play-Doh
[/quote]

They will cut to it...keep listening

@loopzilla - Slight delay to the press conference apparently...something to do with a drunken repentant Scotsman screaming. crying and trying to get back in the door.

---Wouldn''t shock me. (y)

Colin Tattum (Birmingham Mail?) tweeting that Ewan Chester is coming too. McNally must have a bit of a bromance going on there.

I actually feel really excited. He''s a top manager that''s for sure and I''m sure the enthusiasm he will bring will be supreme.