Sign in to follow this  
Browno

PRESS CONFERENCE AT 2.30PM

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Delia doin a ''calendar girls'' style calender to help raise funds and to help raise spirits[;)]

[/quote]
Lol I will humbly suggest that money and spirits are the only things that would be raised by this venture [;)]

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]Anyway to listen or watch the press conf...will SDP or any other the othere be tweeting[/quote]

SSN.

Delia becomes manager after a very persuasive interview which contained a thorough examination of her baps

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Delia doin a ''calendar girls'' style calender to help raise funds and to help raise spirits[;)]

[/quote]
Lol I will humbly suggest that money and spirits are the only things that would be raised by this venture [;)]
[/quote]

well played.

SSN ticker - BREAKING NEWS - NORWICH TO ANNOUNCE CHRIS HUGHTON AS NEW MANAGER AT NEWS CONFERENCE THIS AFTERNOON.

That''s insider info apparently, I''m off to the bookies to stick a tenner on it before anyone else notices.

[quote user="Michael Starr"]Team bonding tour scheduled for Syria. Tickets available.[/quote]Oh crap I had no idea about the 78 people killed in Syria today when I posted that. Oops.

[quote user="St.John Cooper"]Anyway to listen or watch the press conf...will SDP or any other the othere be tweeting[/quote]Will attempt to tweet although I''ll be there filming it.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="St.John Cooper"]Anyway to listen or watch the press conf...will SDP or any other the othere be tweeting[/quote]Will attempt to tweet although I''ll be there filming it.[/quote]Lakey wont be doing much (they record these things to dictaphone!) get him to tweet it!

McNally is to announce that after Lambert handed back the keys to his company car the club are delighted to announce that Marc Tierney has been found. He was discovered in the boot, unharmed altough a little dehydrated.

Just so everyone is fully aware and ready - Canary call special between 16:00 and 17:00 today. "Halloooooo Neeeeyaaal..."

[quote user="kick it off"]Just so everyone is fully aware and ready - Canary call special between 16:00 and 17:00 today. "Halloooooo Neeeeyaaal..."[/quote]
(This is genuine by the way - they want reaction to Hughton)

Compensation has now been agreed in the form of 2 pieces of Cheese.

Birmingham apparently wanted 3 pieces but McNally drove a hard bargain.

[quote user="Canary1902"]

HOLD THE PHONE! Does this mean we''re not getting Steve Bruce or Glenn Roeder?

Arrrhhhhh Crap! Nevermind

[/quote] OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I''ve got it.

Villa to play Tranmere in a pre-season friendly, and if Tranmere lose, Lambert with become their new manager

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="kick it off"]Just so everyone is fully aware and ready - Canary call special between 16:00 and 17:00 today. "Halloooooo Neeeeyaaal..."[/quote]
(This is genuine by the way - they want reaction to Hughton)
[/quote]So Ney-Al wot''s this Hoo-tun fella loike then?