Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Sky Sports News.

2.56pm and they are still saying the press conference will be live ! Wos occurin ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]2.56pm and they are still saying the press conference will be live ! Wos occurin ?[/quote]
all journos just said 5mins til it starts on Twitter, so any minute now.

to be fair recent pressers i''ve watched on SSN (Villa, England) have also been late. I guess that just happens...HURRY UP!!!

Now that we''re a Premier League club, we''ve got to have a Premier League attitude! 
It''s called being fashionably late, all the cool teams are doing it [;)] 

At 2.25pm i insisted ''er Indoors turned off Holby City on Sky +. She is now starting to get the right hump !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]At 2.25pm i insisted ''er Indoors turned off Holby City on Sky +. She is now starting to get the right hump ![/quote]

Just tell her the fat doctor, the one that used to be in eastenders, he dies and she will simmer down.

[quote user="Peter Odemwingie"]3:09 and we''ve seen Delia on SSN, nothing else
[/quote]

Now you have gone and done it...Cluck will be along in a minute blaming the delay on her. [:''(]

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]According to Fourth Official on Twitter, Hughton is stuck in traffic on the way to the press conference[/quote]haha you''re gullable. #mug

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]According to Fourth Official on Twitter, Hughton is stuck in traffic on the way to the press conference
[/quote]

As he has been filmed entering CR with McNally at about 2pm i think my judgement on Fourth Official has been vindicated.

Christ, im not used to actually being able to understand what the gaffer is saying ! Dressing room must be rejoicing !!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]According to Fourth Official on Twitter, Hughton is stuck in traffic on the way to the press conference[/quote]

As he has been filmed entering CR with McNally at about 2pm i think my judgement on Fourth Official has been vindicated.

[/quote]I suppose but they do get a lot more right than they do wrong.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Morisons Prozac"]According to Fourth Official on Twitter, Hughton is stuck in traffic on the way to the press conference[/quote]

[/quote]It''s those lights on the A11 at Elvedon I bet. He''s probably thinking "Where''s the motorway round here? The M6 stopped miles back!! "

[quote user="SotonCanary"]According to David McNally, Chris Hughton is our first... football manager. Awkward.[/quote]I thought he was going to say "Our first black manager" following on from that topic the other day [:O]

[quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="SotonCanary"]According to David McNally, Chris Hughton is our first... football manager. Awkward.[/quote]I thought he was going to say "Our first black manager" following on from that topic the other day [:O][/quote]
My thoughts went to that thread as well.

[quote user="SotonCanary"][quote user="AndyCanary"][quote user="SotonCanary"]According to David McNally, Chris Hughton is our first... football manager. Awkward.[/quote]

I thought he was going to say "Our first black manager" following on from that topic the other day [:O]
[/quote]

My thoughts went to that thread as well.

[/quote]

I do think he very nearly said it, then at the 9th hour thought better of it........

[quote user="thenorthstand"]Sounds keen on keeping Holty[/quote]

Yes indeed McNally and Hughton stated that they would want to keep him so looks like Lee Payne will have his work cut out.

[quote user="Armchair Follower"]I noticed that, let''s hope he got muddled up with "First team coach" and manager. Surely he didn''t mean........[/quote]Maybe he just meant "our first choice as new manager"......[:D]