Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Fleming's latest comments

Fleming is now saying we still have a chance of staying up, especially with our run in.  I don''t know who is worse, Worthy for saying we played exceptionally well week in and week out, or Fleming consistently backing the manager and saying we can still get out of this mess.  This latest piece of pure literary fantasy is guaranteed to see Fleming starting the next match.

Just for once it would be good to read a report from a Norwich player saying '' we didn''t compete today and let ourselves and the supporters down.

If we look at the chance in games that we create, then often we do play good football and deserve more than we have had.  Just look at West Brom, when your luck changes the goals start flying in.  In my opinion this is the best Nowich side Ive seen for a long time, and the future is bright with the emergange of Shackle and the signing of Ashton.  Even if we do go down, we will easily win the 1st division next year.

I remember Division1 mid table obscurity only 4 or 5 years ago, so to even be in the Prem is quality.  Im not too arsed even if we do go down, as we will bounce back.  But you never know, our next two games are easy Norwich wins so we might just stay up!!

[quote]Fleming is now saying we still have a chance of staying up, especially with our run in. I don''t know who is worse, Worthy for saying we played exceptionally well week in and week out, or Fleming cons...[/quote]

Quite what were you expecting from Fleming?"We''re crap",I''ve had a rotten season,the boss is devoid of ideas".Get real if the same old hacks ask for the same old quotes ,you get the same old replies.