Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Welcome to Norwich City Chris Hughton

Here Here, welcome to the great club that is Norwich.....you won''t find better, just ask Ashton, Eadie and Hucks........

Wish you and your management team success, you will get our full support.

Someone we can understand too!

[quote user="Grantham Canary"][quote user="Hughtons Green Army"][IMG]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll225/mia-plur/Troll.gif[/IMG][/quote] P.S your an annoying little to55er arnt you. Back to school soon make sure youve got your p.e kit ready lol  [:)][/quote]Isn''t it cute when you write lol in your own post? [:)]Ah well, at least you''re finding yourself funny I guess.

Welcome Chris, even the way you pronounce ''Norwich'' feels right - Really looking forward to next season! :)

Grantham, ive seen somewhere that it is 3 years (bbc i think) somebody else has probably answered by now anyway coz my bloody internet is terribly slow today and its taken ages to reply.

glad to see this thread!Hughton spoke well at the press conference, he has a plan in mind already i feel of who will move on, who will stay and who will come in.He knows his mind and is determined to bring success to the club which i am sure he will.I''m very excited about the appointment and the future under Hughton and think the golden age of the club is now upon us...Welcome aboard Chris! you might soon hear about a gentleman named Wiz.. take no notice.. no one else does ;)

Welcome Chris & staff, Number 1 choice, looks to fit the Norwich mode straight away, I have a very good feeling about this appointment, even better times ahead.

That''s the spirit! It looks like Villa have done Norwich a huge, huge favour.

Now, the question is has Hughton got the chops to manage one of the world''s biggest clubs? We''ll find out over the weeks and months ahead.

Very Happy With the appointment of CH over this side of the world.

Look forward to finishing higher than 12th (and Villa) in season 2012/13

A bluenose friend reckons we have a manager who will instill(keep?) a top team spirit with players all playing a part of a team game and wont give up until the very final whistle. All sounds very familiar but the one thing he says Hughton struggled with was making subs to change a game. He generally left it too late in the game.

I''m very happy with Hughton as the new manager, welcome Chris and you can, count on the City faithfull imo! Now let''s wait and see what the transfer policy will be...