Sign in to follow this  
claud

Pink'un on Android phones

Just wondered if anyone else has huge issues with using the pink''un messageboard on an Android phone?

I primarily access the site via a HTC Desire and encounter numerous problems.

Despite selecting to ''always being signed in'' it hardly ever is. When I click on ''sign in'' and confirm my details I''m then hardly ever actually signed in. Subsequent efforts to then sign in meet all kinds of different screen outcomes, but most still mean I''m not signed in.

Sometimes the main thread screen suggests that I''m not signed in, but on opening some individual threads (but not all) it then reverts to being that I am.

Tonight I''ve tried to sign in for over an hour before it will let me post a new topic, although it would have let me reply to 50% of the active threads.

Anyone have any solutions? (Buying a new phone isn''t an option)

Nothing to do with Android phones, its the pinkun mobile site, its never worked right.

You have a smartphone so no need to be using pinkun mobile, just use the deskop site.

Also download Chrome Beta for Android.

I''ve got the all singing and dancing samsung s3 and the pink un still aint great...I''d say its the pink un.

If they charged a few quid for the app and it worked - surely that would fix the problems both functional and financial. I wouldn''t have a problem paying a bit...but then I left Norfolk 30 odd years ago...and I know how the folks are.

A bit o/t but can anyone help. my galaxy s2 won''t load the ncfc site, comes up with loads of error message. as a fairlyelderly techophobe can anyone tell me what i''ve done wrong

Thanks to you all. If nothing I can at least stop swearing that it''s an issue with my phone.

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]A bit o/t but can anyone help. my galaxy s2 won''t load the ncfc site, comes up with loads of error message. as a fairlyelderly techophobe can anyone tell me what i''ve done wrong[/quote]Have you downloaded the new ice cream sandwich software?That''s meant to help min sorting out browsing issues.