Sign in to follow this  
Icecream Snow

Alan Bowkett - 5 Man Shortlist

Neil Lennon was probably on there then. Can''t think who the others would have been though, unless Di Matteo was on there maybe?

yeah that was pretty interesting wasnt it ?German I''d expect to be a Dormund link ?1 Italian had to be Roberto Di Matteothe other Italian ?The Scotsman ?This is probably the most interesting thread of the day !!

My guesses:RangnickDi MatteoZolaMackay

"Chris Hughton was always top. He said the other 4 were a German, 2 Italians and a Scotsman."

But no Frenchman? I''d been utterly convinced that some guy from Lille was in the race.

Could he not just be saying it to make it look like he looked at other options? Or did they really only want hughton and just made up the shortlist when hughton agreed to be the new boss?

[quote user="scrimmage"]Neil Lennon was probably on there then. Can''t think who the others would have been though, unless Di Matteo was on there maybe?[/quote]

You mean Neil Lennon the Northern Irish Scotsman?

[quote user="Northluck C."]My guesses:

Rangnick
Di Matteo
Zola
Mackay
[/quote]

Not a bad guess but the German is currently an International Manager.

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]You might want to swap Di Matteo with someone that is actually Italian seeing as RDM is Swiss. :p[/quote]

Played for Italy though, didn''t he?

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]You might want to swap Di Matteo with someone that is actually Italian seeing as RDM is Swiss. :p[/quote]

Played for Italy though, didn''t he?

[/quote]Italian, in the same way that Chris Hughton is Irish, then. (And Andy Townsend, Mark Lawrenson, and all those "Irish" players that Jack Charlton discovered)[:D]