Sign in to follow this  
"""""""""Ben """""""""""

So Lamberts left?

[quote user="Ben"]Guessing that with Chris Hughton being the new Norwich manager that means Lambert has left?[/quote]
Where did you hear that??? [:O]

Robert Chase hasn''t made a press conference, yet. 

He''s still flicking through his "Liverpool are on the telly again" mag.

Hold on a minute, what time did Rosario score that goal, i need to check my golden Goal ticket.

I went to the ground the other week and was flabbergasted to see that houses were being built on the site! When did Norwich leave The Nest and where do they play now?

I gather there is a move to change from our traditional and much-loved blue and white halves to some disgusting canary yellow colour. Mark my words, the fans will never stand for that.

If he has left I''m glad. I don''t know how he was managing to combine his managers job and players job at Dortmund, especially as they are doing so well in the Champions League this year..

I know what you mean Ben, just ignore these cleverdicks [:)][:)][:)] They rib me too sometimes.

I think you are perhaps referring to the matter of PL''s resignation being refused. It now looks like it has been accepted and it is just the monetary side of things that needs sorting.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

I know what you mean Ben, just ignore these cleverdicks [:)][:)][:)] They rib me too sometimes.

I think you are perhaps referring to the matter of PL''s resignation being refused. It now looks like it has been accepted and it is just the monetary side of things that needs sorting.

[/quote]Whaaaaat!!!? oh well at least if the money gets accepted we can bring in Worthington.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

[/quote]I think McNally had to refuse PL''s resignation, in order to force Villa to come up with a better compensation offer. Refusing the resignation wasn''t intended to stop Lambert going, but simply to tell Villa that it was against Norwich''s wishes.