Sign in to follow this  
kc canary

Season ticket waiting list

Is anyone here on the season ticket waiting list? How long have u been waiting and where are you looking to sit?

going to add my name to it again now,... will be in a much better financial position once i reach the top.Will only sit in the barclay,I have sat in every single stand (bar the snake pit and city corner) in my time... Upper barclay is ok, aviva Corner isnt bad... everywhere else is crap!

I joined the waiting list in April 2011 and was hoping to get a season ticket for next season.  But I did not receive a letter last week as I understand some supporters did.  I telephoned the ticket office to see where I was on the waiting list but they said they could not tell me but I was told that about 400 were sent letters which was then retracted.

Did anyone on here get a letter and if so when did you join the list?

BTW I will sit anywhere!

I also joined in April 2011, not received a letter, gutted - I would sit anywhere! Oh well, will just have to go to loads of the away games instead just like the last 7 years since I had to give up my old S T.

Are we getting another 800 seats put in this year? If so some of you maybe in with a chance. Also when do we get our new season tickets through?

[quote user="Badcanary"]Are we getting another 800 seats put in this year? If so some of you maybe in with a chance. Also when do we get our new season tickets through?
[/quote]

they usually drop on the door mat at the start of pre season