Sign in to follow this  
nolegs

What I Won't miss about the Premiership1

1.The standard of so called "professional referees" week in week out consistantly poor decisions and almost blatant bias towards "we''re on first name terms"top players and the top teams[as if prem survival isn''t hard enough already].

2.The level of cheating by players who should know better,some of the writhing,rolling,flick-flacks with a half roll and pike,just to get a fellow pro booked to be honest just sickens me.

3.The constant re-arranging of work and social life to accomodate the great God that is Sky.[Remember when football kicked off at 3:00 on a sat?].

4.To be honest ,the whole league set-up,whatever happened to the good old days of 4 divisions,everyone knew exactly where they stood,if sponsors are continually allowed to bugger about ,rename whatever they fancy at will in 10 years I predict that the head of the F.A will be someone akin to Vince McMahn and the product will be as real as WWE wrestling .

Now I''ve thouroughly depressed myself,and probably everyone who reads this[sorry] I''m off down the pub to daydream of Tommy Bryceland and the like.

Agree with all that.  Especailly number 3.  Can I add a fifth?

5.  The "fans".  Give me hardcore, dediacted fans of Brighton, Derby and Rotherham any day of the week!

Things I will miss:

1) Being able to see your teams goals easily and having some proper television coverage. 

2)  The stadiums.  I have been to some awesome grounds this year.  Stunning

one thing i''ll miss I was thinking this morning is picking up one of the quality papers and getting a good match report. rather than the tabloid rubbish.

Sorry, but i don''t accept the paranoid conspiracy theories regarding referees. Referees only seem to be worse when you''re losing (even Mourinho is a glaring example). As for divers etc you get them at all levels..its just that premiership players are better at it. Didn''t you think our opponents last season thought the same of DH?

Personally I won''t miss :-

the inflated ticket prices

being disappointed with Norwich virtually every week

a completely uncompetitive league where the top 4 and bottom 3 are almost predetermined

I will also miss :-

so many London matches (which are more convenient for me).

Its also refreshing to see new teams , visit new stadiums in the Championship.