Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

Danny Simpson

http://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/fulham-qpr-track-mag-simpson-1-4630066

Apparently CH keeping tabs on him

[quote user="thenorthstand"]He has been IMMENSE for Newcastle, I''d have him in a shot, this is the kind of player we need![/quote]

Newcastle fans have actually been quite scathing of him to be honest.

[quote user="Jacko"]

[quote user="thenorthstand"]He has been IMMENSE for Newcastle, I''d have him in a shot, this is the kind of player we need![/quote]

Newcastle fans have actually been quite scathing of him to be honest.

[/quote]

I''ve heard criticisms for his off-pitch antics but all Newcastle fans I know are happy with how he''s played for them at least

[quote user="thenorthstand"]He has been IMMENSE for Newcastle, I''d have him in a shot, this is the kind of player we need![/quote]so "immense" that a top 8 premiership side are happy to let him go?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="thenorthstand"]He has been IMMENSE for Newcastle, I''d have him in a shot, this is the kind of player we need![/quote]so "immense" that a top 8 premiership side are happy to let him go?

[/quote]

http://soccerlens.com/official-premier-league-stats-reveal-the-best-england-squad-for-euro-2012/93553/

Not a bad list to be included in, is it?

Off in Vegas now with Vaughan...Tap him up James boy, don''t tackle him if you have a kick about though, else we won''t see you til next April....

Having looked more closely at this one on the Newcastle sites, it seems that he''s unhappy with a new contract offering 25k a week, so unless the wage cap changes I can''t see it happening, though he could be a good fit.

Seriously ??? He''s stalling over an ''improved'' contract offer at a top premier league side and you think WE can afford him?? Yeah OK.

Isn''t he stalling because Newcastle are supposed to be looking for someone to replace him and he doesn''t want to sit on the bench?

Still I''d expect wages might be a problem