Got to agree with him about form though:

@Joey7Barton: Everyones thinking it ill say it. Liverpool have horrific season and have 6 players in our euro squad. What chance do we have. Pick on form

@Joey7Barton: How Holt, Richards, Carrick, Ferdinand, Osman, Sturridge etc never got involved is a travesty...

Just not his form. Or Sturridge.

Sadly, Joey Barton is good enough (in terms of ability) to be in the 23 man squad. However, as he is a colossal d**k head, he could be as good as Messi and not get in the squad as he would definitely cause an already fractured dressing room to explode.

I am going to put my neck on the block here. I usually depise the guy and disagree with him. But in this instance I actually agree with virtually everything he tweeted. The only thing I would disagree with is that there is no way he should have been the squad regardless of behaviour. He has been complete rubbish all season and even Mark Hughes admitted it. But his other assessments were spot on. Fair play to him.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Although he could attack John Terry with a pool ball in a sock during training, therefore becoming a national hero.[/quote][:D]