Sign in to follow this  
canarydan23

Lambert, not a nice bloke?

[quote user="ricardo"]It matters not if they liked him.It was enough that they played for him.[/quote]

Yep thats all that matters.  He knew exactly what he was doing. I can fully understand the ill feeling towards him now and people wanting him to fall flat on his face at Villa, I feel the same, but to be honest I think he will have a successful couple of years there then clear off to a job at a proper top 6 club. 

[Jacko"]

The results speak for themselves. So he does not need to justify his methods. Two promotions and 12th place in the Premier League last year do all the talking for him. For the record Terry Connor seemed like a thoroughly decent man, but ultimately I am afraid it doesnt get you any points and he was utterly hopeless. I think as the OP as done to be fair Norwich fans must differentiate between Lambert, the manager who was unreal for us and Lambert, the man who wasn''t quite as impressive.

Your right about Lambert but Terry Connor taking over Wolves last season would be similar to the titanic changing captain when three quarters of the ship had already dunk!