Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Celtic AWAY!

Will they be providing coach travel for this? I think they should for this one if none of the others, get lots of surrporters to going and hav a party up north!

The other half''s family all live up that way so will go up for a few days with the family and disappear with the brother in law who is a Celtic season ticket holder on the day of the match.

I''ve been in Scotland since Tuesday, I was walking through Motherwell with my lad the other day and someone spotting our Norwich jackets shouted out "Yellows", when I turned and looked back there was a guy smiling and he told me he was a Norwich fan.

Trains booked. Not too bothered about the ''Celtic Norwich Family'' stuff (I didn''t go to Drury''s testimonial) but always wanted to go to Parkhead and always wanted to travel on the Glasgow-London Caledonian Sleeper!

[quote user="Gerry Harrison"]Booked my trains too. £28 each way from Peterborough with an overnight stay at the Premier Inn Glasgow Central. Looking forward to it.[/quote]Good to see there''s at least one heading up there from Cambridgeshire. East Coast do a £40 return deal for three or more travelling together on the Wed/ Thur. Posh Canaries are hoping to be there so if anyone from this neck of the woods is thinking of going call 07801 721133 and perhaps we can save a bit on the train/hotel.Need to sort it out fairly sharpish though as the train prices may go up soon.......

Anyone know how much the coach travel will be?

Also has any one found any good train deals from Norwich station?