I''m waiting to see how Pete is going to tidy this one up. Is he going to put it in the post that this post is linking to? Perhap ABC should go to the other post and put a link to this one from that one or maybe ABC should changes his/her name to AB Oozlum bird?

If ABC were to go to the thread, linked in this thread and post a link in that thread to this one. And if Pete were the merge the too. There is a small possibility the Universe might implode.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]I''m waiting to see how Pete is going to tidy this one up. Is he going to put it in the post that this post is linking to? Perhap ABC should go to the other post and put a link to this one from that one or maybe ABC should changes his/her name to AB Oozlum bird?[/quote]

Ooh this is getting exciting, now I like ABC and I like ABO, but which is the best?

There''s only one way to find out.......

This is all becoming too confusing for my unsophisticated use of technology. Not wishing to be responsible for any sort of universal implosion, I took the technically challenging route of doing a "cut & paste job"!

This is what I said on the other link - regarding IC & GK:

They may (or may not) have been always going. The point in McNally stating what he did, (assuming that they are going) was to put a stake in the ground. There is currently a dispute taking place surrounding the whole PL / AV scenario. It appears that AV have tried to ride roughshod over us with regards to PL. If that is the case, then I would fully expect our CEO to refuse AV the opportunity to give PL his management team (should he be asking for them) without compensation.

Alternatively, if they are going, I would expect a smooth transition from IC to the new incumbents (which may take some time). Thereafter, I would expect the CEO to place an embargo on any dealings with AV until the tribunal has come to a decision.

Remember, we are the aggrieved party here, and didn''t want PL to go in the first place. Now, I feel very sorry for IC & GK, in being potential pawns in this game. However, they were part of PL''s team and it appears that he has repayed their loyalty by doing the dirty on them. Would they really want to team up again with someone who has left them in the lurch?

Seems as if loyalty is a word that has a different meaning to PL than it does to everyone else. It''s one thing throwing out "club loyalty" to further one''s own career, but to dismiss the loyalty shown to you by your own management team...........and then "expect them" to be at your beck and call when you need them - and also expect them to pay out of their own pockets, the breach of contract payments if they do walk!

Perchance, Mr PL has an over inflated view of himself - after all, the media are past masters of building someone up only to bring them down again. Surprising as it may seem, I am not an anti PL person. I think what he achieved here was remarkable. However, they were not only his achievements - the players, staff, management, board and most importantly the fans all contributed massively to that success. Without doubt, whilst PL was good for us, we were equally good for him. The only difference being, we didn''t desert him!