Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

I was browsing Twitter......

Whatever you do don''t look her up on Facebook as some people on here get very twitchy about using a social media site with 500,000,000 users [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Whatever you do don''t look her up on Facebook as some people on here get very twitchy about using a social media site with 500,000,000 users [;)]

[/quote]

[ap]

That one went straight over my head and I suppose explaining it will spoil the moment.  I''ve got my blonde hair and big booby head on at the moment, was twitchy a clue?[:$]

[quote user="thebigdub"]damn you would spank her would you not? i mean i would if I wasnt so afraid of her dad.....[/quote]

She takes you home to meet her parents for the first, in walks McNally[8o|] yikes!

[quote user="thebigdub"]

[quote user="step"]Careful gentlemen ! show some respect ![/quote]

Sorry Mr Mcnally!!!

[/quote]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[ap]

That one went straight over my head and I suppose explaining it will spoil the moment.  I''ve got my blonde hair and big booby head on at the moment, was twitchy a clue?[:$]

[/quote]

Sorry NBS but twitchy was not a clue but as they say watch this space.[:D]

[quote user="kick it off"]You appear to be right after looking further She certainly intends to visit Worcester this summer at least.  

good luck babe! It''s been a while, hopefully catch up with u in woo this summer!

^^^ woo is local slang for Worcester which is what made me think she lived in Worcs.

[/quote]I think David McNally comes from the Worcester area - he played for Bromsgrove Rovers - so it must be her home city I would guess.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="kick it off"]You appear to be right after looking further She certainly intends to visit Worcester this summer at least.  

good luck babe! It''s been a while, hopefully catch up with u in woo this summer!

^^^ woo is local slang for Worcester which is what made me think she lived in Worcs.

[/quote]I think David McNally comes from the Worcester area - he played for Bromsgrove Rovers - so it must be her home city I would guess.[/quote]
That actually would make sense, as there was something else about "the grove" on her twitter feed and i did wonder if that was Bromsgrove. I didn''t realise McNally was from this neck of the woods!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]is she related to Mcnally or are they just 2 people who have the same surname?[/quote]Father and daughter[/quote]and we know this how?

Hughton: "Ah David, up to much this weekend?"

McNally: "Yes - having a nice few days with my daughter"

Hughton: "Oh, sounds nice, where you going?"

McNally: "Woo, Hoo!"

Hughton: "...eh?"

:)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="jas the barclay king"]is she related to Mcnally or are they just 2 people who have the same surname?[/quote]Father and daughter[/quote]and we know this how?[/quote]I happened to know this anyway but there''s a big clue in there somewhere.....If you look down the various tweets there''s a message asking people to sponsor '' my Dad '' davidmcnally62 which is the same handle that our CEO uses.I''m no rocket scientist but.......[;)]