Sign in to follow this  
canaryfairy

We're up to 10th!

...and the season ain''t started yet! Wouldn''t bet against those 3 going down though.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/table

I actually think if you put the 2 Manchesters at top in that order and push everyone above them down to places that will be pretty close to how it finishes next season.

[quote user="HerefordCanary"]I actually think if you put the 2 Manchesters at top in that order and push everyone above them down to places that will be pretty close to how it finishes next season.[/quote]I think we should re-name ourselves Aardvark FC.

[quote user="Canarino"][quote user="HerefordCanary"]I actually think if you put the 2 Manchesters at top in that order and push everyone above them down to places that will be pretty close to how it finishes next season.[/quote]

I think we should re-name ourselves Aardvark FC.
[/quote]

Aarrr! 

That bee a good oidea.  

Take ''aar'' out of Naarich and create a new name!

i notice hw it only has a top 6 championship (until you click to expand) if the powers that be have their way a 6 team championship might be reality!

[quote user="HerefordCanary"]I actually think if you put the 2 Manchesters at top in that order and push everyone above them down to places that will be pretty close to how it finishes next season.[/quote]

Tottenham in the bottom 4????

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="HerefordCanary"]I actually think if you put the 2 Manchesters at top in that order and push everyone above them down to places that will be pretty close to how it finishes next season.[/quote]

Tottenham in the bottom 4????

[/quote]

This was the one of the few I think it is way off with, I think if they continue their 2012 form then they will drop to about 7th or 8th and, as much as i hate to say it, i think thats where Villa will finish as well but nowhere near the 4th place that my theory predicts.