Sign in to follow this  
Ajaxeddie

Greetings from Holland

[quote user="Captain Haddocks Fish Supper"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think the guys genuine, those of you ridiculing a foreign poster maybe need to have a word with yourselves.... No wonder Norfolk is seen as backwards.[/quote]

Gobbledygooks!   If you really think he''s genuine then I''m a Dutchman.

[/quote]

And as they say Mister C.some fell on stoney ground .

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]I suspect Ajaxeddie is a s*ummer with plenty of time on his hands living in the rough Ips*it suberb of Nacton!?[/quote]

Either that or its BW showing us his new found linguistic skills on his holidays - "How much?" "How long for" "Will I catch anything?"

I''m talking about fishing, of course.   

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I think there is more chance of this being Bayereddie than Ajaxeddie.[:D][/quote]

I''m just waiting for an appearance from Willhire Van Rentals the Dutch goalkeeper...

Oh no not another ''Gange'' recruiting,wait till the inner shircle hear about this!''

Shorry my friendsh! I''ve been on a five day bender which hash only got worshe becaushe of our pissh poor performance in the Eurosh.

How many Dutch playersh have Norwich City had down the yearsh?  

Oh yesh, I remembersh them now....

What about that player from the schum (ash you call them) Matthew Holland...

Have yoush all noticed how my English hash got better then worshe then better again? Shtrange...

[quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

Greetingsh Norwich fansh,

I am Eddie from Amshterdam, I have just heard wonderful thingsh are happening July 31 and the might Ajax are coming to England to play Norwich....

I very excited about this, I was wondering if, how do you shay? I could have some advice about pubsh, reshtuarants and shome good plaches to buy, how to you call it? gange.

Also there have been shome rumoursh that you are Mats Rits from ush, thish was part of deal for ush to play a friendlies with you, I would be, how do you shay? deveshated to see Rits depart.

Good luck nextsh sheason Norwich Fansh and shee you all at Carrow Road on July 31sh

With Love and Kishes, your friend Eddie

[/quote]LMFAO, no actual Dutch person spells words like they speak. You been watching to much Austin Powers.Jog on Binner

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

Greetingsh Norwich fansh,

I am Eddie from Amshterdam, I have just heard wonderful thingsh are happening July 31 and the might Ajax are coming to England to play Norwich....

I very excited about this, I was wondering if, how do you shay? I could have some advice about pubsh, reshtuarants and shome good plaches to buy, how to you call it? gange.

Also there have been shome rumoursh that you are Mats Rits from ush, thish was part of deal for ush to play a friendlies with you, I would be, how do you shay? deveshated to see Rits depart.

Good luck nextsh sheason Norwich Fansh and shee you all at Carrow Road on July 31sh

With Love and Kishes, your friend Eddie

[/quote]

LMFAO, no actual Dutch person spells words like they speak. You been watching to much Austin Powers.
Jog on Binner
[/quote]

Who are the binnersh?

Whooshhhhhhh

I havent posted on here for ages but I have broken my duck just to say that this is without doubt one of the funniest things I have ever read anywhere.

[quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

Have yoush all noticed how my English hash got better then worshe then better again? Shtrange...

[/quote]Don''t smoke the stuff myself but my son  agrees with you.

boysh and girlsh,

I am definitely from holland and I definitely shupport Ajax, I poshted my shtrip to prove to you all how genuine I am. Don''t you believe it ish really me Eddie from the Netherlandsh?

Who remembersh Pierre Van Hoojidonk what a fabuloush shtriker he wash.  

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the hilarious thing for me is he missed the obvious.. "Greetingsh" from holland at the start[/quote]Not forgetting the "Amsterdam, Netherlands" below his avatar. [:D]

[;)][quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

boysh and girlsh,

I am definitely from holland and I definitely shupport Ajax, I poshted my shtrip to prove to you all how genuine I am. Don''t you believe it ish really me Eddie from the Netherlandsh?

Who remembersh Pierre Van Hoojidonk what a fabuloush shtriker he wash.  

[/quote]

I think you are Nutty Nigel from Norwich

[quote user="Canarygeorge"][;)]I think you are Nutty Nigel from Norwich[/quote]

Nutty Nigel posts in Double Dutch most of the time.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Many years ago i had the pleasure of travelling to Holland, did no see many dykes, did see a girl firing ping pong balls out of her......

[/quote]

......nostrils......

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Many years ago i had the pleasure of travelling to Holland, did no see many dykes, did see a girl firing ping pong balls out of her......

[/quote]

Was her name Analiesse?