Sign in to follow this  
Ajaxeddie

Greetings from Holland

Greetingsh Norwich fansh,

I am Eddie from Amshterdam, I have just heard wonderful thingsh are happening July 31 and the might Ajax are coming to England to play Norwich....

I very excited about this, I was wondering if, how do you shay? I could have some advice about pubsh, reshtuarants and shome good plaches to buy, how to you call it? gange.

Also there have been shome rumoursh that you are Mats Rits from ush, thish was part of deal for ush to play a friendlies with you, I would be, how do you shay? deveshated to see Rits depart.

Good luck nextsh sheason Norwich Fansh and shee you all at Carrow Road on July 31sh

With Love and Kishes, your friend Eddie

Hi EddieWelcome to the board.  A number of people will accuse you of being a "phoney" poster, but ignore them, they are all a bunch of small minded Norfolk yokel six-fingered bigots and your Dutch credentials are there for all to see as far as I''m concerned.  Have you ever advertised Grolsch, or coached Steve McLaren?Incidentally, I''m sure you are partial to Grolsch and Heineken so please note that we have a lovely lager here called "Taddy".I don''t know who Mats Rits is, but it sounds a bit like "Rizlas" so that would be right.Welcome once again and, as I speak a bit of Dutch, thanksh for coming to shay "Hi".

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Hi EddieWelcome to the board.  A number of people will accuse you of being a "phoney" poster, but ignore them, they are all a bunch of small minded Norfolk yokel six-fingered bigots and your Dutch credentials are there for all to see as far as I''m concerned.  Have you ever advertised Grolsch, or coached Steve McLaren?Incidentally, I''m sure you are partial to Grolsch and Heineken so please note that we have a lovely lager here called "Taddy".I don''t know who Mats Rits is, but it sounds a bit like "Rizlas" so that would be right.Welcome once again and, as I speak a bit of Dutch, thanksh for coming to shay "Hi".[/quote]Lol Mishter Chopsh, sho do I. [:D]

Sho nice to hear from my fellow Europeansh

Shteve McClaren is a pershonal friend and I will ashk him for you next time we''re shmoking in De Wallen

Mishter Chopsh, next time you come to Hollands we musht go to an Ajax match 

An intereshting fact for you Shergeant Codsh Wallop...

Ajax powder was shprinkled onto the pitch which helped it grow, henche the reashon itsh called Ajax....

[quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

Ajax powder was shprinkled onto the pitch which helped it grow, henche the reashon itsh called Ajax....

[/quote]

Ectoplasmic Byproducts!   You don''t say!  I was told they used  Cif powder?   Or was it Cnif powder, I can''t remember.    The white lines on the pitch would be nice and clean anyway.

Wilkommen auf das message board, AjaxEddie.  I have many fond memories of my time in Amsterdam, mostly from when I was in the merchant Navy.  I remember once running through Dam Square away from a herd of police horses who were chasing me and my mate Bert, lovely old boy that he was.  Bert had been to see one of the ladies of the night, as they used to be known, but had decided she hadn''t really put her back into it and didn''t deserve the Guilders she was demanding so, as they say, he legged it down the alleyway and we all ran after him.  I was next in after him so wasn''t too bothered, nobody wants sloppy seconds now do they?  So Bert was still pulling his shirt back on when the brothel''s mistress comes out of the front door firing a gun into the air and before we knew it we were chased all the way to Le Havre by what we used to call "the Rozzers".  They never caught us, but Bert had terrible clap for weeks afterwards, he said his John Thomas looked like an aubergine and he stopped drinking to avoid having to pee.  Silly bugger ended up in a coma from dehydration.  Anyway, this was all before they invented the internet so you youngsters won''t be able to "Google" it but there we have it.  Oh, happy days they were.  Ron Saunders was manager at the time.

[quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

[/quote]

There''s something in that, it''s to do with all the minerals etc. in soapy things. I always squirt Fairy Liquid on my marrows, and I won a prize once.

I didn''t come here to give you gardening adviche

Tell me more about Weshley Hoolahan, soundsh like a bit of a dutch footballer, no? Playsh in the old Ajax diamond formation

[quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

Tell me more about Weshley Hoolahan, soundsh like a bit of a dutch footballer, no? Playsh in the old Ajax diamond formation

[/quote]

He''sh a diamond alright.  Think of  Cruyff - only better and there you have Wesh Hoolahan.   The chip for 4-1 against Ipshitsh last season was shublime!    (I''m getting the hang of the languish now - hope you can understand me ok) 

Oh yesh Captain Cods Wallop I can undershtand you....it musht be from your visits the De Wallen on your old shea dog daysh

I shure would like Weshley playing for ush here in Hollands.

[quote user="Ajaxeddie"]

I didn''t come here to give you gardening adviche

[/quote]

It''s not really garden related but a piece of advice I was given on a vist to Holland was - Don''t make holes in the dikes. Such behaviour is commonly disapproved and in extreme cases it can get you stoned by wooden shoes. But feel free to put your finger in the dike if you feel the urge.

[:O]

Yesh I here thish is common practish in Zeeland and placesh, how do you shay it? they like dipping it in there dyke

you do WHAT in the kitchen?

Surprised the multi-lingual swear filter didn''t pick this one up....

I think the guys genuine, those of you ridiculing a foreign poster maybe need to have a word with yourselves....

No wonder Norfolk is seen as backwards.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I think the guys genuine, those of you ridiculing a foreign poster maybe need to have a word with yourselves.... No wonder Norfolk is seen as backwards.[/quote]

Gobbledygooks!   If you really think he''s genuine then I''m a Dutchman.