Sign in to follow this  
yoda

With Harry leaving tottenham tonight if the rumours are true

That leaves Lambert free to join spurs as apparently he has taken villa as far as he can .

It could have been spurs

it could have been spurs

but now you''re at villa

it could have been spurs

Is Lambert or Hughton on the list?! Either could have been linked but hopefully CH now unlikely. Would be dead funny if Lambert walked out on Vanilla, though....

....we should all put some £ on Lambert, if only to get Vanilla fans worried; spuds are a far better bet for furthering his career, though they''d probably want someone better.

Crikey, that''s quick if they are ready to appoint someone already. Not sure what I''d make of Moyes if I was a spud fan, he''s not renowned for sparkling football.

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Crikey, that''s quick if they are ready to appoint someone already. Not sure what I''d make of Moyes if I was a spud fan, he''s not renowned for sparkling football.[/quote]

I would not be surprised if Spurs had been talking with Moyes since Harry was rumoured for England.

[:S]Hughton now 20''s with Ladbrookes!

The silence from Hughton regarding the Spurs job is really unnerving and doesn''t fill us fans with much confidence.  Why can''t Hughton just come out and say that he is not interested and that he is happy here?

First of all harry doesn''t get the England job, and then Spurs get rid, hope it''s not a sign of another skeleton in his locker..

Talksport journo been forced to retract his comments re: Spurs compensation.
Everton media chief tweeted him saying that was a massive lie and if he repeats it there''ll be legal action. Lol.

It is my understanding Spurs maay have already met with David Moyes today and that Moyes compensation has been agreed with Everton FC

this is an absolute lie Ian. I expected better from you. If you repeat it, you can expect legal action from EFC.

Don''t think he would have got the Spurs job but am pretty sure he would have got the Everton job if Moyes goes to Spurs. Better group of players than Villa with a Lambert type attitude installed into them by Moyes. Jumped to soon Paul.

Where will Harry go now... How much are media contracts. US sports are known for offering huge contracts to former coaches to get their punditry.Either way good luck Spurs wonder if Bale will now be so keen to stay?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Lambert to hand in villa resignation by the weekend?[/quote]With how football has gone in recent years, I wouldn''t be surprised if it happened.With Spurs''s money they could afford the necessary compensation for pretty much any manager in the top flight, and Lambert is apparently "The most impatient man"...It''d almost be like the Mikel situation some years ago, but with a manager instead of a player - imagine the media field day :D

"They''re a great bunch of lads, who''ve put their heart into playing for me during my time at Villa.  And the fans have been triffic, they really have, especially away.  I couldn''t have asked for more.  But I do think I''ve gone as far as I can here"Would be a great signing for Spurs, until the Manure job comes up, that is...

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[:S]Hughton now 20''s with Ladbrookes!

The silence from Hughton regarding the Spurs job is really unnerving and doesn''t fill us fans with much confidence.  Why can''t Hughton just come out and say that he is not interested and that he is happy here?

[/quote]

Nice one NBS ! (you were joking, weren''t you ?!)

Hughton will be chuffed that he''s landed a cushy no pressure job and wouldn''t be interested in Spurs.... nor they in him as a number one.