Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Euro 2012 wishlist

Ditto on Maggio but we could never meet Napoli''s valuation.

Another player i would love here but is highly unlikely is ''The Atomic Ant'' aka Giovinco!! Fantastic player with a brilliant low centre of gravity. Impressed at a very average Parma team and was prob the only notable player who had a good game at Carrow last summer.

Though i hear Juve will buy his co-ownership in the summer and sell him to Barca. Oh how i can dream!!

Mario Mandzukic looks pretty handy, good in the air and skillful. Is apparently a free agent...

[quote user="Yellow Green Army"]Pilar and Gebre Selassie from Czech Rep.

Dzagoev from Russia.[/quote]I thought this in the first game and moreso now against Greece. He''s only 25 and plays in the Czech league for FC Slovan Liberec and could be a relatively inexpensive punt, but I''m sure there''ll be more suitors now. Pilar doesn''t look bad either

Not that we could afford any, but I think the

Good shouts are:

Pilar and Gebre Selassie (Czech Rep)

Dzagoev (Russia)

Michael Krohn-Dehli (Denmark)

Also think:

Sebastian Giovinco (Italy)

Ivan Rakitić (Croatia)

Mario Mandžukić (Croatia)

Defoe (England - on loan)

[quote user="canaryfairy"]Not that we could afford any, but I think the

Good shouts are:

Pilar and Gebre Selassie (Czech Rep)

Dzagoev (Russia)

Michael Krohn-Dehli (Denmark)

Also think:

Sebastian Giovinco (Italy)

Ivan Rakitić (Croatia)

Mario Mandžukić (Croatia)

Defoe (England - on loan)[/quote]Lol I think we''d all love someone like Defoe/Giovinco/Rakitic but we have no chance!Think Pilar/Gebre Selassie and maybe Krohn-Dehli are more realistic. Though Krohn-Dehli is 29 so not as young as we have been going for in the last few seasons (minus Wilby) and Pilar plays for Wolfsburg so already at a pretty good club. The problem with the Euros is that everyone is watching and if you do well then the prices are going to be inflated and there''s going to be competition..

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]the blonde bit of stuff in the crowd for Ireland last night.. shes on my "wish" list for certain!
[/quote]

I think Wiz is in the queue in front of you Jas if the "spend big" thread this morning is anything to go by. [:D]

Didn''t see the Irish bird, but something has to be said about the stunning East European fluff of which appear to be in abundance - I found myself having a swift one off the wrist at halftime during the Russia/Poland match the other night [img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img]

Embarrassed silence all round.....posters quietly and quickly leave the thread...