Sign in to follow this  
MARK MAMCO

Theodor Gebre Selassie

I think Norwich City Should Go after this Player, He is Playing Good for His Country, The Czech Republic. If Mr Lambo want  kyle Naughton, then we go to Plan B. Check This Czech Out he is a good Player. Your thoughts Guys

Well, I''ve been listening to Plan B all day. Top quality CD, but most artists can''t make a 2nd that quite tops the first :-/ None the less can''t wait to give it a listen.Oh yeh football, Marko Mitrovic is good, think he plays for Liverpool, hes 21 in my Champ Manager so about 17-18 now. He just scored a cracker from 30 yards that would have made that Polish team wet.Ill upload it later ! I got him on a free, so i reckon Houghton could get him for maybe £500k. We will need to put him in the reserves for a bit, and I will happily go speak to the staff at Carrow tell them the training I used on footy manger to make him into a top class player.

lord give me strength.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Well, I''ve been listening to Plan B all day. Top quality CD, but most artists can''t make a 2nd that quite tops the first :-/ None the less can''t wait to give it a listen.Oh yeh football, Marko Mitrovic is good, think he plays for Liverpool, hes 21 in my Champ Manager so about 17-18 now. He just scored a cracker from 30 yards that would have made that Polish team wet.Ill upload it later ! I got him on a free, so i reckon Houghton could get him for maybe £500k. We will need to put him in the reserves for a bit, and I will happily go speak to the staff at Carrow tell them the training I used on footy manger to make him into a top class player.

lord give me strength.[/quote]It isn''t Plan B''s 2nd album.......in fact The Defamation of Strickland Banks was his second.I''ve never understood why we didn''t sign Freddy Adu when he was 13, he was the next big thing.........

saw him for the first time the other day...  he was really good going forwards. Fast with good strength and technical ability. Didn''t see very much of him defensively. Based on that game he would be a very good signing.  [:)]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]It isn''t Plan B''s 2nd album.......in fact The Defamation of Strickland Banks was his second.I''ve never understood why we didn''t sign Freddy Adu when he was 13, he was the next big thing......... [/quote]I was not aware of that ! Make that 3rd album then.I once played vs a lad who had played vs Freddy Adu, shoulda signed the pair :(

Would be a top signing...but I don''t think we''re gonna sign any player playing at the EU2012 fellas...

I have been really impressed with him too. Definitely one of the stand out players of the tournament so far.

Interesting report here, available for £2 million.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/9756804.Albion_priced_out_for_Czech_defender/?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="TynemouthCanary"]Sounds Haile unlikely to me...[/quote]

Are you from Tynemouth in Tyne and Wear?

[/quote]

I am. Born in Norwich, but been up here since the late 80s.

[quote user="TynemouthCanary"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="TynemouthCanary"]Sounds Haile unlikely to me...[/quote]

Are you from Tynemouth in Tyne and Wear?

[/quote] I am. Born in Norwich, but been up here since the late 80s.[/quote]

Just down the coast from me.  It''s good to know there''s other Canaries nearby.[Y]  Tynemouth gets busy at the best of times, I can imagine it will be a bit crazy tomorrow with the Olympic torch.

Funnily enough there''s another Tynemouth Canary on here registered in 2006, it''s not an old account of yours is it?

Good to know there''s more of us about!

Yeah I imagine Tynemouth will be packed. As it happens I''m off to Norwich for the weekend so will miss the torch-related shenanigans.

The 2006 Tynemouth Canary was me, yes. Despite numerous password resets I''ve never managed to reactivate the account, so finally gave up and opened a new one.

Why are we in for him?

Can we have Pilar too, I know he''s going to the German Wolves but can we not nick in there and get him too!

Sign him up, he''s Ethiopian and we need hungry players [img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-33.gif[/img][img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-22.gif[/img][img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img][img]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

Another very good performance against the Poles and what a battery  - I''m wondering if he might be too attack minded.He''d make a fantastic right-half - maybe the clubs solution to a much needed quality defensive midfielder even.