Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Season Ticket Waiting List

Nutty, I got a letter yesterday too but it said I have to wait until Monday before I can buy my Season Ticket. Did yours not say the same thing?

For the record, position 550 was in the previous tranche of letters sent out.

[quote user="7rew"]For the record, position 550 was in the previous tranche of letters sent out.[/quote]When did you get put on the list then to get position 550?

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]Nutty, I got a letter yesterday too but it said I have to wait until Monday before I can buy my Season Ticket. Did yours not say the same thing?[/quote]

He did say that he was away on holiday then so he went in and sorted it, pay attention old chap. 

For those who''re interested, I''ve just been advised by the Club that they''re aiming to provide an update on season ticket sales next week.

Notice the use of the word "sales" rather than "renewals."

OTBC 

[quote user="Starks"]I received the letter today also [:D]Looks like i''m number 744 and I joined late april last year, hopefully this will help some of you work out where you are on the list.OTBC[/quote]Are you sure you joined April last year? I''ve asked my dad and he said we got put on in April too (before the Derby (H) game, not March I was wrong) and we haven''t received anything. We must be right at the top of the list, if so, you got very lucky!

I joined on or about April 1st last year for 550.

I looked into it at the beginning of march and there was no waiting list, but I didn''t have the money at that point :(

[quote user="7rew"]I joined on or about April 1st last year for 550.

I looked into it at the beginning of march and there was no waiting list, but I didn''t have the money at that point :([/quote]And I take it you have received a letter offering you a ST? I joined on 25th April last year and got nothing, so I must be right at the top...

In the set of letters before nutty got his (because mine was some time ago now). That means nutty (687) and starks (744) were in the second group, which takes the available tickets after the first group have taken theirs.

That puts the number of available tickets somewhere in the 550 - 686 range, with at least 57 (~ 10%) of those not being taken up. By the looks of that, there are probably only expected to be around 10 or so left after this set. I wouldn''t get you hopes up of being in that set.

On the other hand we do know from this that the club has at least 20,318 season tickets purchased for next season.

Well it''s looking like I got very lucky and you Excited will now be right at the top of the list because I joined the waiting list 2-3 hours before the Derby game kicked off (what a game that was!)

[quote user="Starks"]Well it''s looking like I got very lucky and you Excited will now be right at the top of the list because I joined the waiting list 2-3 hours before the Derby game kicked off (what a game that was!)[/quote]Unbelievable! I must have joined about 30 minutes before the Derby game and I miss out. Crazy. Now if only my train hadn''t been delayed....[:@] [;)]