Sign in to follow this  
Iceman

Lambert & Archant

We have moved on I am not interested in what Lambert thinks or has for breakfast, or his latest photograph. Aston Villa is not my club Norwich City FC is , and Chris Houghton is our Manager

Yep i think that is the way forward. Let''s forget Lambert now. What he does is of no interest to me since he resigned.

Agree. What a pathetic article for the morning the fixtures are announced; what Lambert thinks. Rapidly losing all interest in Archant''s coverage of my team, which, for their information, is NCFC!

Yes, this is pretty desperate stuff Archant.Of the two lead stories up right now you''ve got the lead one right - the fixtures - but why have you got yet ANOTHER Lambert story up next?Surely a comment there from our new manager, not yesterday man, would be more appropriate ?

[quote user="Iceman"]We have moved on I am not interested in what Lambert thinks or has for breakfast, or his latest photograph. Aston Villa is not my club Norwich City FC is , and Chris Houghton is our Manager[/quote]

Don''t think so !

I agree. Lambert is NCFC history now. No longer want to hear or read about what he''s had to say.

I saw him on SSN yesterday talking to Villa fans. It still feels a bit weird but I''m sick of Archant reporting on it like we own him or something.

Hughton is our man. Let''s act like it!

[quote user="Iceman"]Aren''t you the clever one to notice the wrong spelling, some people are just sad ![/quote]

......... like some people are just illiterate or just can''t be bothered to spell someone''s name correctly, Liceman.

Breaking the ties with our last manager is what we need to do, but there will continue to be speculation about him wanting our players.  Once the new season gets under way the focus will be on that - thank goodness.  

This close season malarky is more stressful than the actual football!!

I agree my dear lake district canary. It is like a romance that has reached its conclusion and one person cannot bear to let go and move on: that person being Archant. To continually hark back is painful and almost as if the pain proves they still have feelings.