Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Final Place Predictions

i think Southampton will stay up, good a good set of players, and making the right strides in their signings.

I honestly think West Ham will struggle. Not really got premier league class in them, and don''t play the best football to cope in the prem.

Man.C to win the league, with Chelsea second. Man.u winning nothing, resulting in Sir Alex retiring.

West Brom, Reading and either West Ham or Swansea to go down. Or the fist two and Wigan if they lose Martinez. (there already losing Rodellega, probably Moses, can they cope without them, even with Martinez?)

We will finish 10th. I think we will be strong than WBA, Reading, West Ham, Soton, Swansea, QPR, Wigan, Stoke, QPR and Fulham if they lose Dempsey &/or Dembele.

Wigan finished very strong, they won''t be one of the three going down.

Reading, West ham spending big as are Southampton, they have a strong starting 11 and a good squad. I can see both on par with us next season.

Who do I think will be lower than us, hard to say but I have believe Lambert will fail with Villa!

We need to buy three better player than we have to improve our squad, no good to buy additions to the squad, we need to improve, Left back / right back, a good central defender, a good strong defensive midfielder to help close out games and a big man up front, or it will be a very long season.

It''s three of WBA, Swansea, Norwich, Villa and Wigan.

Man City will win the league again, the FA cup.

champions - man yoochamps league - man city, arsenal, spursEuropa - Chelski, Everton

Relegated -QPRWet shamSunderlandNorwich - 8th

Champions - Man City

Champions League - Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal

Relegation - Reading, Swansea, West Ham

Norwich - 12th

Spent a while doing the entire BBC predictor, and got this table:http://oi49.tinypic.com/141m49t.jpgI''m going for Man Utd to win the league, with Man City, Arsenal and Newcastle in the CL. Everton get the Europa spot.Without Redknapp and the likes of Modric, Bale, etc (who''ll most likely leave) they''ll probably finish above mid-table, but below the European spots. Same for Liverpool. I can see us surviving, but with less points than last year and only mathematically being safe in our 37th game. West Brom and Swansea''s inexperienced managers will probably send the down, with Swansea being the worst of the two as Second Season Syndrome hits (Laudrup seems to play the same way as Rodgers, so they''ll be figured out quickly).

Champions Man City Relegated   Swansea                   Norwich                  Reading Just think overall we have one of the weakest squads , probably the smallest budget of all and i cannot see Hughton getting as much out of this squad as Lambert did . Add to that we looked found out in the second half of the season and i think we have a massive job on our hands to stay up .Hope i am way off but thats how i see it at this moment in time .

[quote user="Ncfc"]Champions Man City
Relegated   Swansea
                  Norwich
                  Reading

Just think overall we have one of the weakest squads , probably the smallest budget of all and i cannot see Hughton getting as much out of this squad as Lambert did . Add to that we looked found out in the second half of the season and i think we have a massive job on our hands to stay up .
Hope i am way off but thats how i see it at this moment in time .
[/quote]

That''s a bit pessimistic isn''t it?    Hughton to my mind will get more out of the players.   He will have a more settled consistent approach and play a more expansive style of football.    PL got good players in.  That hasn''t changed.  Hughton will take them on and improve them. Thats what he does.

Champions - Man City

Relegated - Villa, Stoke, West Brom

Norwich - 7th.  

Just to confirm, after playing Fulham, our 19th game we were on 22 points, we finished on 47. You do the math...

If we can get more points after being found out, I hope we get found out on the first day of the season.

Don''t you think it''s a little too early for this? We haven''t even reached the summer solstice yet.There is well over 8 weeks to go before a ball is kicked in anger and even longer before the summer transfer window closes.How about going out and enjoying the summer instead of wishing your lives away.

While I still think it''s far too early to say what will make actual position predictions I will say the following.

The Manchester duo will be fighting for the title.

Arsenal will be fighting for a CL place.

Spurs is an open question given the lack of a manager.

Liverpool, Aston Villa and Chelsea fare better than last seasons under performances. They have all signed better managers than they had at the start of last season. No matter what you think about Paul Lambert leaving, he is still a very good manager (possibly a miracle worker) and is much better than Alex McLeish.

As much as I hate to say it QPR will probably steer clear of relegation as they have the money to spend on players and already have quality in their team.

Swansea and Norwich will struggle to achieve the massive success they managed last season. Both of us will have to spend wisely on a couple of quality players. Swansea will need to replace Gylfi and we need to replace some of the championship quality players for premiership quality ones.

This could be the season that Wigan fail to find that miracle but I doubt it.

You can''t tell about the promoted teams until they''ve made some signings

The team that could really be in trouble is Fulham who have lost a lot of goals in recent transfer windows.

The one caveat on all of that is the fact that very little domestic transfer activity will happen until July when the managers come back off holiday and England have finished in the Ukraine.

With BBC predictor I got us on the 10th place, but same time I get Aston Villa relegated, so I think I might have been a bit biased there ^^

I think at the end champions will be either Manchester teams or Chelsea. Arsenal is fourth and Tottenham or Liverpool goes Europe, if there wont be any surprises in the cup.

Relegated teams will be among Reading, WBA, Wigan, West Ham, Swansea, Southampton or us. Most likely we are around 15.

Second season is always hard, but I think we have better chances to survive than Swansea as our players are quite cabable to play various different tactics, but as you never know when you get new manager I put us in relegation threat.

Thought I stated quite obvious teams to relegation zone I have a feeling one of the established sides will be mega flop. (Stoke or Aston Villa mayby.)