Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Want an omen?

[quote user="lake district canary"]

Stary or scary?  Starry or scarry??  

[8-)]

[/quote]

[img]http://www.eagleeyesactionstation.co.uk/ekmps/shops/eagleeyes/images/geyper-man-action-man-aventurero-negro-black-adventurer-tom-stone--%5B2%5D-2527-p.jpg[/img]

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

England are staying at the Hotel Stary.

OTBC 

[/quote]

England are using the Hotel Stary in Krakov as their base throughout Euro 2012 which has been widely reported by the media and is well documentedon the England website and up pops Bly two weeks into the tournament with a thread title with the word omen in it........am i having a senior moment and have missed something along the way or can i just ask if anybody knows what he is on about ? [:^)][*-)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC 

[/quote]

England are using the Hotel Stary in Krakov as their base throughout Euro 2012 which has been widely reported by the media and is well documentedon the England website and up pops Bly two weeks into the tournament with a thread title with the word omen in it........am i having a senior moment and have missed something along the way or can i just ask if anybody knows what he is on about ? [:^)][*-)]

[/quote]I haven''t a clue what it''s all about either.Maybe it''s a code of some sort?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Simple. I reckon you''re missing something Plodolski.

But the bigger problem is that you don''t know what it is.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Eleven replies of which two are your own,one agrees with me and the other eight are all taking the pee at you but you have the nerve to post yet more nonsense aimed at me.

I will try just this one more time.........what is this thread all about Bly,what are you trying to engage debate about and what is the point of it all ? As you say above...Simple. [:''(]

I can''t believe none of you''s have got this![:O]  Na, yous is all playing dumb, innit?[:^)]

It''s so obvious!

[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/1/17/youzcantbedat128450596696946250.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

Eleven replies of which two are your own,one agrees with me and the other eight are all taking the pee at you but you have the nerve to post yet more nonsense aimed at me.

I will try just this one more time.........what is this thread all about Bly,what are you trying to engage debate about and what is the point of it all ? As you say above...Simple. [:''(]

[/quote]

Riddle me this, riddle me that......

It''s up to you to get it - particularly as you''re so stumped by it..........

Employ a little detective work.

Riddle......

OTBC

Nope, not getting it either.I bet it will be hugely witty once explained though[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Nope, not getting it either.

I bet it will be hugely witty once explained though[Y]
[/quote]

You''re forgiven, but that Plodolski with his reportedly lifelong experience in detective work is supposed to do better I would have thought - although we do know that wit is not his strong suit.

OTBC

[quote user="morty"]Nope, not getting it either.

I bet it will be hugely witty once explained though[Y]
[/quote]

FFS, give me strength!

I gave the answer in my last post!!!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="morty"]Nope, not getting it either.I bet it will be hugely witty once explained though[Y][/quote]

FFS, give me strength!

I gave the answer in my last post!!!

[/quote]Oh dear, I finally got it.  But I thought that event really didn''t happen?