Sign in to follow this  
barclaystand

Rooney's face

My wife and her Grandad both reckon that Rooney has not only had his hair transplant done, but that he''s also had some kind of work done on his face. We only just had this conversation. I''m going to have to have another look during the game tomorrow as I''m crap with faces at the best of times, but does anyone else think this could be the case?

He is signing for us after the Euro''s.

I can''t see much difference to be honest.He definitely hasn''t had his ears tucked/pinned,or whatever the operation is called.They are still juggy[Y]

[quote user="The ambassador"]Related to Norwich how?[/quote]

Does it bloody matter?

Rooney plays for Manchester United, who play in the same league as us. RELATED.

Rooney plays for England, the country our club are in. RELATED.

Rooney plays football, the sport Norwich play. RELATED.

There you go, three ways in which this is related to Norwich. For goodness sake, its all football, does it really matter?

I can''t see that he''s had any work done, he still looks like Shreks ugly brother.

He posted this pic:[IMG]http://www.belgraviacentre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Rooney-Transplant.jpg[/IMG]Apparently on the way back from having it all done.. so that rules out having a surgical procedure at the same time.. Botox? Filler? Not really sure about that mate. I doubt it.Although he did have some work done before the Euros.. He asked to look more like Andy Carroll[IMG]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02253/rooney-hair_2253849b.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="The ambassador"]Related to Norwich how?[/quote]

Does it bloody matter?

Rooney plays for Manchester United, who play in the same league as us. RELATED.

Rooney plays for England, the country our club are in. RELATED.

Rooney plays football, the sport Norwich play. RELATED.

There you go, three ways in which this is related to Norwich. For goodness sake, its all football, does it really matter?[/quote]

Im just going to presume thats sarcastic.

No not at all...

This is a Norwich city FOOTBALL CLUB forum. What harm does a few threads about other football players/clubs do?

I''ll tell you, no harm at all. Expect to people like you, who for some reason get offended by the slightest mention of anything non-NCFC related.

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"]Who''s face would you rather have!?

Ribery or Rooney?

I''d go Ribery![/quote]

Put it this way, when I look in the mirror I''m glad it''s not his face lookin'' back at me!!!

If you think he''s ugly you shoulda seen him when he was a baby.   Apparently he was so ugly his mother fed him with a catapult!!!