Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Just what will be revealed this year?

At the Royal Norfolk Show?

Only three short weeks away now.

Should we hold on to our seats as of yore................? Or just bask amongst the sheep in the sunshine?

What do you reckon?

[:-*]

OTBC 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Should we hold on to our seats as of yore................? Or just bask amongst the sheep in the sunshine?

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

Well for starters i reckon it is just three days away not three weeks Bly as it is being held on 27th & 28th of June.

Oh dear oh dear do keep up. No riddle me this or riddle me that and no detective work required  on this one. Simple. [;)]

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

Three weeks or three days - obviously way too early for news of season ticket renewals, or sales...[;)]

But preliminary results for the financial year recently ended - that''s a possibility.

[quote user="Wes Hoolahan the giant"]Lets be aving you - Holt? No estoy seguro que quiero verlo con la camiseta Norwich nuevo TBH![/quote]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Or just bask amongst the sheep in the sunshine? What do you reckon?[/quote]Now, which one is you Bly?[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/sheep.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Or just bask amongst the sheep in the sunshine? What do you reckon?[/quote]

Now, which one is you Bly?

[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/sheep.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

Two to the left of you. You forget?

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

Well for starters i reckon it is just three days away not three weeks Bly as it is being held on 27th & 28th of June.

Oh dear oh dear do keep up. No riddle me this or riddle me that and no detective work required  on this one. Simple. [;)]

[/quote]

27th - 28th June 2012            the show starts in...    ---------days   -------------hours  -----------seconds

There we are Plodolski. You just have to fill in the spaces. Should keep you occupied for a while. 

You figure out the omen of Hotel Stary yet?

OTBC

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

27th - 28th June 2012            the show starts in...    ---------days   -------------hours  -----------seconds

There we are Plodolski. You just have to fill in the spaces. Should keep you occupied for a while. 

OTBC

[quote user="Wes Hoolahan the giant"]Wat a boring gme dat spain gme was[/quote]

Si Si ...muy  gracioso ! estaba pensando que tu  no eres tan tonto ... pero  pienso que tu  humor es perdido en las mas de la gente aqui !

The Royal Norfolk Show could see the unveiling of the new away kit, it won''t be the first time.

[quote user="Ruddys Ring Finger"]The Royal Norfolk Show could see the unveiling of the new away kit, it won''t be the first time.[/quote]

And the release of teasers about lots of lovely investment!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

And there was me thinking you were going to admit to getting it wrong as you have obviously checked the RNS website to see that i was right by nicking their countdown clock but hey you being wrong never happens now does it ? [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

And there was me thinking you were going to admit to getting it wrong as you have obviously checked the RNS website to see that i was right by nicking their countdown clock but hey you being wrong never happens now does it ? [:D]

[/quote]

That is correct, Bly is "never wrong" but, to be fair to Bly, he is never wrong just a little less than Cluck is "never wrong."

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What do you reckon?

OTBC 

[/quote]

[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

That is correct, Bly is "never wrong" but, to be fair to Bly, he is never wrong just a little less than Cluck is "never wrong."

[/quote]

Hey diddle diddle the pot and the kettle......

[pi]

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]Or just bask amongst the sheep in the sunshine? What do you reckon?[/quote]Now, which one is you Bly?[IMG]http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g445/lappinitup/sheep.jpg[/IMG][/quote]

Two to the left of you. You forget?[/quote]

Oh yeah! The only one with your head up. Are you sniffing the arse of the guy in front of you? [^o)]