Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Inkoom

Supposed to be a quality RB, fallen out with his club and on the radar of Barcelona not to long ago, where has this rumour come from though or is it just a suggestion?

[quote user="priceyrice"]Supposed to be a quality RB, fallen out with his club and on the radar of Barcelona not to long ago, where has this rumour come from though or is it just a suggestion?[/quote]
Just had a scout round and found it''s off twitter. no idea on the credibility of the source.

Norwich City are close to agreeing a deal to sign 23-year old Ghanaian right-back Samuel Inkoom from Dnipro. 

The only other place I can find it online is on football rumours. It is from a reliable source though so it''s got to be true eh?!

"24 Jun 2012 13:33:18

Just heard from a very reliable source that Norwich City are close to wrapping up a deal for Dnipro and Ghanaian fullback Samuel Inkoom I''m told it should be completed early next week

So let''s hope. OTBC !"

Bit of a strange one to make up, so could be true :P

Don''t know too much about him, searching his name in google brings up an article saying Liverpool were interested in signing him a while back.

O what came first, the twitter rumour or the football rumour website? I wont believe anything started on that shitty website for 12 year olds

Looking at the post timings the twitter comment came first by a couple of hours. Who knows, as ginger says it is a bit of a random one to make up? He''s from Ghana so it''s not just another run of the mill Euro''s rumour.

Have never heard of him, full back is definitely an area of the team that needs strengthening though. As you say, normally if it''s on football rumours it''s guaranteed not to happen so there isn''t any point getting excited yet!

https://twitter.com/TransferQuantum/status/216939492953690112

This is the first place it was reported i think, i do think they have some credibility, certainly more than transfer rumors.

According to an interview (link on Wiki) he wants to leave and hasn''t been treated very well by his club. Sign him up!

Anyone remember the video of him from a while back where he''s subbed off and as he''s going off he takes his shirt off and receives a 2nd yellow and is red carded

...funny stuff :)