Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Holt V Hughton - Round one.

So as it is understood, Holt and Hughton are meant to be holding talks this week about his future.

I believe Hughton is now back from his holiday, however Holt is now at Centre Parks. So either his ***** of an agent is flying solo on this or it will wait til tomorrow at the earliest.

How do you all think the talks will go? I don''t think the issue will be resolved this week, but perhaps next week, when the transfer window opens up and some pressure is put on both parties.

I think it will be a simple fix - 2 year contract with a 1 year added option, W/ a slight pay raise.

To be honest, if Holty decides that the most important meeting of his career can go ahead without him I would be surprised. However he hasnt let us down on the Suurrrprise stakes in the past few weeks has he.

If I was ChrissyH I would refuse to meet the agent solo, they have made their bed so there is nothing to add except from the horses mouth.

Maybe they are meeting at Centre Parks. On the assumption its the Elvedon centre parks its hardly far from norwich. Or alternatively Holt could drive from there to norwich for a meeting. Or alternatively the meeting is later in the week!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Maybe they are meeting at Centre Parks. On the assumption its the Elvedon centre parks its hardly far from norwich. Or alternatively Holt could drive from there to norwich for a meeting. Or alternatively the meeting is later in the week![/quote]

He''s in Penrith.

[quote user="Canaries for Ever"][quote user="Jim Smith"]Maybe they are meeting at Centre Parks. On the assumption its the Elvedon centre parks its hardly far from norwich. Or alternatively Holt could drive from there to norwich for a meeting. Or alternatively the meeting is later in the week![/quote] He''s in Penrith.[/quote]

I''m in Penrith this afternoon, I''ll stop off and ask him............................