Sign in to follow this  
Lingo

Posh away!

Tickets are out monday, whos planning to go to this? Is london road very far from the train station?

[quote user="Lingo"]Tickets are out monday, whos planning to go to this? Is london road very far from the train station?[/quote]It''s pretty close, shouldnt take long to walk there. 15, 20 mins. Out the station, past multi storey car park, past ASDA, over a bridge and you''re there.

Anyone know if we''ll be in the away terrace for this? I thought they were planning to knock it down at the end of the season, but it seems the plans have stalled and nothing has happened yet this summer so it''s still there.

[quote user="s10_yellow"]Anyone know if we''ll be in the away terrace for this? I thought they were planning to knock it down at the end of the season, but it seems the plans have stalled and nothing has happened yet this summer so it''s still there.[/quote]Although Posh will be redeveloping this part of the ground sometime soon the away terrace ( Moyes End ) will be open for the Norwich game. I think the prices are £15 or £5 for Juniors.

Just got tickets for this and was told the away tickets are seats in the Moy''s end enclosure, the area at the side of the all-seater main stand, not the Moy''s end standing terrace. Confusing naming going on there.

[quote user="Northluck C."]Just got tickets for this and was told the away tickets are seats in the Moy''s end enclosure, the area at the side of the all-seater main stand, not the Moy''s end standing terrace. Confusing naming going on there.[/quote]The lady I spoke to in the Posh ticket office said that the Moys End terrace would definitely be open for the Norwich game. Now it''s not.Sounds like they''re on the ball at London Rd then.......

Or it''s equally possible the guy at Carrow Road had his wires crossed! He didn''t explicitly say the terrace was closed, but did say that all the tickets were seats.