Sign in to follow this  
barclay seats 4849

Many people will not want to hear this

I  have just  been told ,, and I have no reason to disbelieve it from this person ,, that Hoolihan has just pulled out of a deal invoving a" tangible fixed asset ", a deal which I had some input into initiating I  will add at this point , and therefore now have something to lose . Apparently  ,, a head turning offer has been made and he likes  the  sound of it .

I for one am not so bothered if it is true , however , the same person in passing conversation , as he does not have too much  sporting interest in Ncfc, also told me that as far as he is concerned , he will  be disposing of a certain strikers house in Hethersett  shortly .

The same person told me about the  fallout , and almost exactly the same wording used during the fallout  with  Mc Nally , as the agent  from hell used , a week before it became public knowledge.

Just  saying.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ll wait for the translation
[/quote]

Sorry just tried it in Babelfish Translator and my computer crashed with a message ''''error500 failing education system''''.

Not wishing to join the crew on here who immediately rubbish any info put on here of this nature as I have no reason to disbelieve what you say BUT:

1. Why couch what you are saying in such clandestine terms when you appear to just be saying that Hoolahan has pulled out of buying your house and the estate agent told you its because he might be on the move.

2. May just be an excuse the estate agent has come up with.

3. Hoolahan can;t move unless we sell him no matter if he has offrs he "fancies."

4. Estate agents are often quite full of sh*t. Find it hard to believe Holt would fill an estate agent in on details of his meetings with McNally.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ll wait for the translation[/quote]what Matt said ![/quote]I''m guessing, but Hoolahan was going to buy a house but has now pulled out?

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

Not wishing to join the crew on here who immediately rubbish any info put on here of this nature as I have no reason to disbelieve what you say BUT:

1. Why couch what you are saying in such clandestine terms when you appear to just be saying that Hoolahan has pulled out of buying your house and the estate agent told you its because he might be on the move.

3. Hoolahan can;t move unless we sell him no matter if he has offrs he "fancies."

4. Estate agents are often quite full of sh*t. Find it hard to believe Holt would fill an estate agent in on details of his meetings with McNally.

[/quote]How dare you! [:@] I can''t believe you can find a single piece of evidence to back this up.

(For the dimwitted this is sarcastic)

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]How dare you! [:@] I can''t believe you can find a single piece of evidence to back this up.

(For the dimwitted this is sarcastic)

[/quote]

Lol. Not all I would hasten to add in case any of our regular posters are estate agents. However my experience is that most talk a good game!

"Hoolihan has just pulled out of a deal invoving a" tangible fixed asset ", a deal which I had some input into initiating"

Just a thought, but maybe Hoolahan pulled out of the planned tangible fixed asset purchase (= house move?) because he couldn''t make head nor tail of the particulars.

Guess that said estate agent also offered him a convertible endowment-type part-equity stake redeemable at par funded through an offshore holding company (with depreciation by the straight-line method) instead of a mortgage.

Bit of a worry for an Irishman to be stumped by the blarney.

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Matt Juler"]I''ll wait for the translation
[/quote]

what Matt said !
[/quote]

I''m guessing, but Hoolahan was going to buy a house but has now pulled out?
[/quote]

If you read to the end , that was  not the only piece of information . I was told in unequivocal language , however , for the sake of a third party , and in case the situation was to change , I don''t feel like expanding any further ...........besides as the title suggests ......too many here in denial... they don''t want to hear it ..just take the piss !

Please yourseles on that .. I  for one believe what i was told .

The ''cryptic'' post has been solved by others, but here is my take on the situation:Anyone with genuine ''inside'' information would never post what they know for fear of losing a friend/legal challenge/being subject to ridicule.

Why do people start these threads that are so obviously nonsense? Is there no better way they can seek attention without involving the rest of us? 

You know it ting tong......anyone smell bull$I-I it???[:D]

[quote user="ting tong"]Why do people start these threads that are so obviously nonsense? Is there no better way they can seek attention without involving the rest of us?[/quote]You could try pulling your trousers down in front of a penalty taker (and the TV cameras).(See the CHEEKY! thread for the full horrific details)[:)]

I think thats a bit harsh. Don''t se why the OP would make it up. All I was saying was I didn''t understad why it was being expressed in such cryptic terms given the content and that I would not take the word of an estate agent as gospel, esepcially one who is trying to explain why a buyer has pulled out of a deal.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I think thats a bit harsh. Don''t se why the OP would make it up. All I was saying was I didn''t understad why it was being expressed in such cryptic terms given the content and that I would not take the word of an estate agent as gospel, esepcially one who is trying to explain why a buyer has pulled out of a deal.

[/quote]

I am replying to you as it seems you are the only person prepared to treat the post with any respect . The person who told me this is a personal friend of many years , I  have no reason to doubt that what he told me was  genuine,  I also know ( fact ) that he has been privy to some pretty relevant detail in all that has gone on of late . someone questions that Holt would tell him the detail of his boardroom discussion , this in fact is quite correct , HE  did not , but another player , who I presume was told directly from the horses mouth , was the divulgee.

For those who think I could be bothered to invent such a tale ......................lets just wait and see if my fiction coincidentally turns out to be close to the mark . Most of what he has told me before has been pretty  spot on .

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

If you read to the end , that was  not the only piece of information . I was told in unequivocal language , however , for the sake of a third party , and in case the situation was to change , I don''t feel like expanding any further ...........besides as the title suggests ......too many here in denial... they don''t want to hear it ..just take the piss !

Please yourseles on that .. I  for one believe what i was told .

[/quote]Ahhhhh I see...so you made it up and its all a load of old bollocks , got ya ! Thanks for explaining

Fair enough 48/49. Lets hope that what you have heard does not transpire. The irony here of course will be that you will only be proven right if the news is bad! I for one would not want Hoolahan to leave.

Re Holt I think its pretty clear that there has been this bust up with Mcnally and also roughly what has caused it. I personally hope it can be resolved by Hughton as it all still seems somewhat unecessary to me and should not have been allowed to escalate to this level!

Did not mean to disparage your source. I for one find the attitude on here that anyone who claims to have any info is immediately labelled a b*llshitter a bit annoying. I am sure a lot more goes on than we ever know about but never sees the light of day as things can change quickly.

"HE  did not , but another player , who I presume was told directly from the horses mouth , was the divulgee."

Which horse? A figurative nag, or the wantaway Carlisle net-bulger?

Kudos for cracking use of "divulgee".

[quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

I  have just  been told ,, and I have no reason to disbelieve it from this person ,, that Hoolihan has just pulled out of a deal invoving a" tangible fixed asset ", a deal which I had some input into initiating I  will add at this point , and therefore now have something to lose . Apparently  ,, a head turning offer has been made and he likes  the  sound of it .

I for one am not so bothered if it is true , however , the same person in passing conversation , as he does not have too much  sporting interest in Ncfc, also told me that as far as he is concerned , he will  be disposing of a certain strikers house in Hethersett  shortly .

The same person told me about the  fallout , and almost exactly the same wording used during the fallout  with  Mc Nally , as the agent  from hell used , a week before it became public knowledge.

Just  saying.

[/quote]Maybe the house had subsidence or required significant structural repair work.Can''t see anyone else in the Premier League signing him.Why do you need two seats in the Barclay End anyway? Do you have a huge arse?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="barclay seats 4849 "]

Just  saying.

[/quote]Maybe the house had subsidence or required significant structural repair work.Can''t see anyone else in the Premier League signing him.Why do you need two seats in the Barclay End anyway? Do you have a huge arse?[/quote] That I find funny

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[/quote]Candidate for post of the year that^I always love it when posters who have a ''credible source'' use the line ''my source has some other information which is REALLY amazing and much more shocking than this... HE/I can''t tell you about it but I can tell you about this lesser, but still quite amazing revealation''.