Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Culverhouse to talk to Villa

According to a tweet from ITK 15 mins ago, Culverhouse is now free to talk to Villa.

bit of a shame, but we didn''t exactly need two people for his job, which at the moment, we do.

and I''m assuming we''d get some compensation for it.. soooo $$$$$

I''m fairly sure they''ll both pitch up at Villa in the next week or so ... didn''t someone post that they''ve said their ''goodbyes'' to the staff?

However, if this tweeter is assuming that Culverhouse is now free to talk to AV because his current deal expires on 30/6 then I think that may be flawed.

I''d always assumed that him and Karsa were on rolling 12 month contracts a al Lambert. I may be wrong ...

[quote]I''m fairly sure they''ll both pitch up at Villa in the next week or so ... didn''t someone post that they''ve said their ''goodbyes'' to the staff?

However, if this tweeter is assuming that Culverhouse is now free to talk to AV because his current deal expires on 30/6 then I think that may be flawed.

I''d always assumed that him and Karsa were on rolling 12 month contracts a al Lambert. I may be wrong ...[/quote]As far as my (fairly brief) digging a while back goes, I''ve never seen any evidence at all that either Lambert or any other part of our previous setup were on a rolling contract, 12 month or otherwise. NCFC certainly don''t disclose details, the parties themselves wouldn''t do that, which just leave rumour and assumption and I can''t even find any of the former!Where did this idea come from?

The sun claims that Villa scouts Montgomery, Roeder and Numan have been sacked by Villa and Culverhouse was wanted to replace them. Hopefully we can keep Culverhouse but if he does go compensation could be given.

Anyone who thinks Culverhouse won''t be starting the season at Villa is living in Cloud Cuckoo Land.

[quote]Like I said ... I may be wrong.

This ''idea'' came from something I''ve read numerous times on here!

Jeez[/quote]Absolutely, I think that''s how it started, by someone making an assumption and the idea being repeated so many times. I''m not having a dig at you.

[quote user="Skerritt"]

The sun claims that Villa scouts Montgomery, Roeder and Numan have been sacked by Villa and Culverhouse was wanted to replace them. Hopefully we can keep Culverhouse but if he does go compensation could be given.

[/quote]Knowing that Roeder''s back on the dole would be compensation enough for me.

"Knowing that Roeder''s back on the dole would be compensation enough for me."

He''ll have too much money saved to be able to claim it. But I take your point :).

[quote user="blahblahblah"]"Knowing that Roeder''s back on the dole would be compensation enough for me."

He''ll have too much money saved to be able to claim it. But I take your point :).[/quote]Do savings come into play if your looking to go on the dole, i always assumed anyone could apply whose household income is below a certain level?sORRY BIT OFF TOPIC, BUT WE DO ALREADY HAVE A CULVERHOUSE THREAD, o sorry capitals!

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="blahblahblah"]"Knowing that Roeder''s back on the dole would be compensation enough for me." He''ll have too much money saved to be able to claim it. But I take your point :).[/quote]

Do savings come into play if your looking to go on the dole, i always assumed anyone could apply whose household income is below a certain level?

sORRY BIT OFF TOPIC, BUT WE DO ALREADY HAVE A CULVERHOUSE THREAD, o sorry capitals!
[/quote]

I think the DWP take into account any savings or second property, etc.

nah, they take in to account any money already earned in the year. There''s a threshold of "the minimum amount of money needed to live on", and if you''ve already earned over that, no dole for you...

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]

[quote user="priceyrice"][quote user="blahblahblah"]"Knowing that Roeder''s back on the dole would be compensation enough for me." He''ll have too much money saved to be able to claim it. But I take your point :).[/quote]Do savings come into play if your looking to go on the dole, i always assumed anyone could apply whose household income is below a certain level?sORRY BIT OFF TOPIC, BUT WE DO ALREADY HAVE A CULVERHOUSE THREAD, o sorry capitals![/quote]

I think the DWP take into account any savings or second property, etc.

[/quote]Goodgood, but how did that lottery winner carry on claiming benefits, perhaps it wasn''t dole money? Actually i think that''s why a court case was bought against him. Not sure if you know the story i am talking about, quite a funny story actually. Basically, this guy won a few mill on the lottery recently but choose to remain anonymous, however he was found out to still be claiming his benefits so he was taken to court, where his identity came out. After his lottery winnings became public (because he was stupid enough to keep claiming benefits) a victim he raped years ago has come out and is now fighting him for all his money as compensation! I hope she wins, the guy only served 7 years for raping and assaulting an underage girl!

Despite all the posturing by the board let''s just accept thay will be going to AV and hope that we can pick up something decent in compensation.

I can not see how it can work with IC and GS remaining at Carrow Road much longer. Potentially they could leak information on transfer targets to our detriment. We could do without 5th columnists in the camp. It could only work if they were fully committed to NCFC in the long term. If that was so I am sure we would have seen an announcement on the official site.

Time to move on and put our faith in the new regime.

OTBC

[quote user="First Wizard"]

A tweet from a tw*t, take with a pinch of salt imo.

[/quote]The same tw*t who predicted AVB going to Spurs a week before it was reported in the press even as a rumour?If I''d have trusted him more I''d have been well up on a bet.

Mister Chops wrote:"Knowing that Roeder''s back on the dole would be compensation enough for me."

Me too - but I think he''s going to accept a post as life coach to Lappin.

To be fair, as soon as I heard ''Arry had left spurs, I said ''They''ll go for AVB or Guardiola''

The idea behind most of these "in the know" accounts is

1. Throw as much sh*t out as possible

2. Hope some sticks

3. If not - cite unreliable source

4. If so - show the world how you ''had information'' first