Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Teddy ???

If west ham don`t make it up ( i for 1 hope they don`t ), then they will want to get him off the wage bill, he could do a great job for us next season.???

[quote]If west ham don`t make it up ( i for 1 hope they don`t ), then they will want to get him off the wage bill, he could do a great job for us next season.???[/quote]

Hmm, no thanks  - he is well past his best and in Hux, Ashton, Leon and Sven, with Ryan in the wings we will not need to strengthen our strike force next season - midfield is the urgent priority with a central midfielder and a real left midfielder needed to go with Jonson and Francis and any potential good defenders being the next important area.

OTBC

Haha - People were asking whether we was a target last year and the general consensus was no - he is 38 now and probably a bit past it, even though he can still bang them in. And another point....we don''t want big wage bills either.

I still think he do a good job for someone, though like you see we have more pressing needs and need to get younger not older.