Sign in to follow this  
Chris_OTBC

I come with my tin hat firmly on... Luciano Narsingh???

First time poster, long time lurker. Just registered because I heard something that may be of interest, but I''m not sure if I believe it. But thought I''d pass it on anyway.

Anyway, was in Tesco earlier (I know, I know) and was approached by a guy who started talking transfers with me as I was wearing my NCFC shirt. He mentioned Whittaker, and also the link with Davies, but it was something else he said that grabbed my attention, and that is that we''re meant to be signing a dutch striker, who was part of their Euro squad. Obviously he''s not meaning Van Persie, Huntelaar etc, and I can hardly imagine we could afford Luuk De Jong, which leaves one option, and that''s Luciano Narsingh (although he''s more of a winger than a striker I think). He didn''t say we''re linked with this player, or could sign this player, he said we ''are'' signing this player. Like I say, I''m ''highly'' sceptical about this, smells like total bull to me, but I''m just passing on what I''ve heard.

Been thinking to myself he might be getting confused with our link to Vurnon Anita, as he did make the provisional Dutch squad, but he''s not a striker, so I dunno.

Anyway that''s what I heard. Whether there''s any substance to it, we''ll find out soon enough I imagine. But until it does happen, I don''t think I''m believing him. I would love it to happen though, Narsingh is a top player! Over 20 assists in the Eredivisie last season for Heerenveen and chipped in with a few goals too!

That''s interesting because I was browsing the Dairy Products aisle when the same man came up to me - I was wearing my Norwich City hoodie with "Lambert" on the back (I''ve crossed it out with a sharpie and written "Houghton" underneath, then crossed out the "o" in "Houghton" for good measure) - and he started talking to me too.  I think he said "Leerdammer", I haven''t heard of him but he has a great name.  Here''s hoping! [B]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]That''s interesting because I was browsing the Dairy Products aisle when the same man came up to me - I was wearing my Norwich City hoodie with "Lambert" on the back (I''ve crossed it out with a sharpie and written "Houghton" underneath, then crossed out the "o" in "Houghton" for good measure) - and he started talking to me too.  I think he said "Leerdammer", I haven''t heard of him but he has a great name.  Here''s hoping! [B]

[/quote]

Well Grant Holt has been ''Le Grand Fromage'' in these parts for the past few years, so about time for a new one I guess!

There''s even a You Tube clip available: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7DCWphvo6E

I dunno why I expected anything different to this, to be honest. Was only passing on what I heard, don''t shoot the messenger. I''ve already said I believe it to be bullsh*t.

Don''t think I shall be posting here again...

PurpleCanary wrote:

I''d heard it was Gianfranco''s younger brother, Gorgon Zola...

Ok that wins 1st prize for me!

May cheese everyone else off but....

[quote user="Chris_OTBC"]I dunno why I expected anything different to this, to be honest. Was only passing on what I heard, don''t shoot the messenger. I''ve already said I believe it to be bullsh*t.

Don''t think I shall be posting here again...[/quote]Ajax are interested, and reportedly PSV have bid for him. Never going to happen mate.

And, yet again, I re-iterate my belief that it''s a load of bull. I never said ''I'' believe it''s going to happen. I am merely passing on what someone said to me. Or are people just choosing to ignore that fact now they have someone else to slate?

I know how you feel Chris. But tbh you''ve not been ''slated''. There''s just so many on here that have got a reputation for dodgy ''whispers'', and being in the know.

They''ve passed that rep on I''m afraid!

And to be fair you''ve not said its going to happen, so dont take it too personal mate. Not every1 on here are ogre''s (won''t mention any names!)

To be fair the op hasnt said it was from someone "In the know", but cant reveal their sources for fear of having a contract took out on them or being shipped to guantanomo bay for a round of water boarding. He''s been honest and just posted a loose rumour. Nothing wrong with that as far as i''m concerned, cant see this transfer ever happening though.

[quote user="Chris_OTBC"]I dunno why I expected anything different to this, to be honest. Was only passing on what I heard, don''t shoot the messenger. I''ve already said I believe it to be bullsh*t.

Don''t think I shall be posting here again...[/quote]

Bullsh*t.... no thats not how to make cheese, you have to use cows..