Sign in to follow this  
The ambassador

Heskey at colney

Heskey was seen at about half past three earlier today according to one of my sources.

Apparently the deal will be all wrapped up by Tuesday and Holt will go to villa in order to replace Heskey. Sorry guys, don''t know about the transfer cost but it was confirmed by my source that he had a look around!

[quote user="The ambassador"]It''s true. It is because I have many sources in the club and it''s true because I say so.[/quote]

YAWN

I hear John Iness Plant Research are always in the market for horse shit.

[quote user="The ambassador"]Heskey was seen at about half past three earlier today according to one of my sources. [/quote]Brian Blessed was seen riding Shergar at the Royal Norfolk Show according to one of your sources.

[quote user="The ambassador"]Heskey was seen at about half past three earlier today according to one of my sources.

Apparently the deal will be all wrapped up by Tuesday and Holt will go to villa in order to replace Heskey. Sorry guys, don''t know about the transfer cost but it was confirmed by my source that he had a look around![/quote]If you had said he was seen in Asda I would have been more inclined to believe you.

[quote user="Fr. Chewy Louie"]

Ambassador, with this big plate of b*llocks you''re really spoiling us...

[/quote]No, not the bottom one![img]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/23/article-1379948-0BB5F10F00000578-344_468x333.jpg[/img]