Sign in to follow this  
stroud canary

Have the players been brainwashed?

What are they on about.'' we were unlucky at Bolton''''they had one half chance and put it away''''we had them hanging on at the end'''' we took the game too them''A few quotes from players since Saturdays game. I thought we tried hard but that was it. If I remeber rightly they hit the bar, and just totalyover run us. Damo had a couple of chances on the break but Bolton won fair and square.

I prefer the "We can still stay up" rhetoric that is printed in the papers.  The players seem to like this one with Charlton, Fleming, Ashton, Drury and now Holt spouting it in the last two weeks. 

All these rallying cries mean nothing because when the players get out on the pitch it''s blatantly obvious they don''t believe it!

Lets be honest our chances of survival pretty much went out of the window a few weeks ago on snowy Monday night at Carrow Road.

[quote]What are they on about.'' we were unlucky at Bolton''''they had one half chance and put it away''''we had them hanging on at the end'''' we took the game too them''A few quotes from players since Saturdays ga...[/quote]

sounds like the psycho-therapy is workin!! they''re startin to believe they are invincible... there''s no turning back now, the monster is about to awaken... WE ARE BACK!!!!!! We will win our next game 1-0...

"All these rallying cries mean nothing because when the players get out on the pitch it''s blatantly obvious they don''t believe it!"

Blatently.

I was thoroughly embarrassed by our performance on Saturday....

"im sorry, errr, im afraid i got hit on the head by a water bottle, and you know, ive lost some of my vocabulary, you know what i mean?"