Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

Press Conference 3pm

Just Whittaker and Hughton as far as we know. If there''s more chairs in the press room I''ll tweet it...

[quote user="ridgeman"]A press conference to tell us something we already know![/quote]it will be more than this.. Hughton has a chance to speak to the media and tell us whats happening going forwards

[quote user="City penguin"]See simon thomas post above, hopefully good news.[/quote] news would be selling a player who has held the club to ransome over the last 2 months like a petulant spoilt baby that he is...the fact he handed in a transfer request means he doesnt want to be here... rather than try talking things over he threw a wobbly... so good news would be off loading him to sit on the bench at West ham for 6 million quid and hopefully this will be confirmed.

[quote user="City penguin"]See simon thomas post above, hopefully good news.[/quote]I saw his tweet too, I''m interested now to find out what is to be said. Hopefully it is more than just what the OP states.

tbh i think the transfer request was only just ever a bargaining positioning move, and his agent made him look worse. Put it behind us move on and the legend that Holt is can continue.

Press conference will allow the press to get photos of him in a Norwich shirt and in the tunnel instead of a rangers shirt.

Also if Grant Holt does go, will they redecorate the players tunnel? If he goes to West Ham its going to look very odd left as it is

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="City penguin"]See simon thomas post above, hopefully good news.[/quote]

Please expand, I don''t get it [/quote]Simon basically suggesting that Grant Holt talk could be on the cards :[quote user="Simon Thomas - Twitter"]"There could be some significant news concerning Grant Holt''s Norwich

City future coming later today. Will he stay? Expecting an announcement".[/quote]

[quote user="The Young One"][quote user="City penguin"]See simon thomas post above, hopefully good news.[/quote]

Please expand, I don''t get it [/quote]http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2753769/ShowPost.aspx

He means this from Twitter

Simon Thomas @SimonThomasSky

There could be some significant news concerning Grant Holt''s Norwich City future coming later today. Will he stay? Expecting an announcement

Young One, the above Simon Thomas thread "(Simon Thomas tweets .."), not the post above.

Namely:

"There could be some significant news concerning Grant Holt''s Norwich City future coming later today. Will he stay? Expecting an announcement".

Thought i''d chip in too ;)

Simon Thomas‏@SimonThomasSky

There could be some significant news concerning Grant Holt''s Norwich City future coming later today. Will he stay? Expecting an announcement"

Anyone else want to post the same thing? hahahaha, think everyone has got what he said now.

Simon says...Simon Thomas‏ @SimonThomasSky

There could be some significant news concerning Grant Holt''s Norwich

City future coming later today. Will he stay? Expecting an

announcement"

Read into this what you will, but I think he is hinting at something more than just Whittaker being unveiled:-

Michael Bailey Tweet:

"Get the feeling its going to be a busy one this afternoon"

[quote user="87canary"]Just out of interest, has Simon Thomas from Sky tweeted anything about this....?[/quote]Nope, nothing as of yet. See [URL="https://twitter.com/#!/simonthomassky/"]here[/URL] for his tweets, though. And Michael Bailey tweets [URL="https://twitter.com/#!/michaeljbailey"]here[/URL] for any other possible updates

As much as we all want news on Holty,if its for Whittaker i would like to think the Holt saga dosn''t steel his limelight

Personally - if we are to make any announcement rearding Holt in a Presser at Carrow Road I would expect it to be either that Holt is staying or they have agreed to put him on the Transfer list.

There will not be an announcement that he has transferred somewhere else as thats not the way clubs do things - the buyin club would want to unveil him themselves.

I get the feeling it will be Whittaker, Butterfield plus one that nobody whatsoever has seen coming!