Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

Best fans (apart from us )

Well we`ve had the post about who we think the most arrogant fans are, but there are some good fans out there as well, the one`s that spring to mind for me are Sunderland ( after the cup final the 1st pub i could get in was full of them, and i never had to by a drink all night, been to many a game against them since home and away, and even though they have so much passion for their own club, unless you give them grief they are the best fans you could ever come across)

Watford, away last season i lost count of the amount of times i was told well done and we wish you all the luck in the prem.

Wycombe, i`ve only been there once but was made to feel very welcome,

How about you ?

I agree sunderland fans, I always had a soft spot for boro fans to after going the there to see us when I was little and we drew 3-3 to get us into europe (After arsenal won both cups.) I  was only little and did''nt understand the home and away fans thing and so cheered for norwich. everyone round about was so nice talking to me about the club and wishing us the best for europe and stuff.

forest fans are great too, the crowds they get for the rubbish they put up. peterborough too always have a good time there pre-season.

Sunderland fans for me.

They''ve always been super friendly to us for some reason. I still remember being offered a bag of chips after the Hillsborough game by a Sunderland fan

Sunderland fans as well for me.  Their game was cancelled away to Tranmere back in 92-93 so they joined in the away end when we played Everton, they really helped the atmosphere as it was a HUGE away end back then, good natured bunch and very friendly.

Must agree.  I remember getting on a tube in Acton on the way to wembley, which was full of Sunderland fans.  Scariest thing ever, but by the time we got off at Wembley I had made some good buddies, who I still keep in touch with to this day.

Sunderland - anyone who went to the Milk Cup final would surely have to put them at number one.

Forest - saw them play Ipswich the other week, and they sang the whole time. ''4 nil and you still don''t sing'', followed immediately by ''5 nil ......''

Bolton - they were superb at home this Saturday. I''ve never heard home fans singing so consistently throughout the game. Stewards were great too.

Crewe.  For those that went last season will know how friendly they were. At the end we all mixed on the pitch and had a parrrrty! Both sets of fans were shaking each others hands, swapping shirts etc. I dont know how many times each fan wished us luck while shaking our hands. They even stayed til the end to see Delia come out of the stand to say well done. They were great!

My only worry is they wont like us now we have Ashton..... Lol.