Sign in to follow this  
PaulLambertsSon

Connor Wickham!!!

[quote user="PaulLambertsSon"]Not going to post under my usual account incase it doesn''t go through and i look like an idiot. [/quote]that would be BW then.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="PaulLambertsSon"]Not going to post under my usual account incase it doesn''t go through and i look like an idiot. [/quote]

that would be BW then.
[/quote]

Snap - that''s exactly what I thought!!!

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="PaulLambertsSon"]Not going to post under my usual account incase it doesn''t go through and i look like an idiot. [/quote]that would be BW then.[/quote]

Snap - that''s exactly what I thought!!!

[/quote]and he doesnt need to set up a new user name to not look like an idiot

[quote user="Nuff Said"]I thought Des played in goal?[/quote]

That''s his preferred position but, apparently, he can turn his hand to almost anything !

BW really? haha. Every unknown person on here is now linked as being BW.

I know this doesn''t confirm anything but today it''s appeared on the Sky Sports Transfer Rumour site with a +121, just saying.

So I guess I''m the only one who actually thinks this would be a good signing, particularly now Holt has signed!

Wickham signing on loan has been rumoured on other sites, so I guess it''s not that far fetched. He''s the sort of striker we need to replace Wilbraham. That he once played down South doesn''t bother me if he can do a job for City.

Despite the Ipsh** connection I wouldnt be opposed to have him here as he clearly had a lot of potential at one point.

BUT would want it to be a permanent signing and not on loan. No point in getting him on loan for a year, if he did fulfill his potential with us then we would end up not being able to afford him (and make a shed load of cash for Sunderland having seen his stock rise again) and then having to try to replace him in the squad.

This is kind of the position we are in with Naughton (but contradicting myself, was still pleased he was here last year!)