Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Leon Best having medical - Sky Sports News

Fortunately in my opinion, Mr Best''s medical is at Blackburn as he signs for them, so he won''t be coming here.
On the ticker on Sky Sports News now

Leon Best having a medical at Blackburn - Sky Sports NewsAn extra 2 words that would have saved everyone who reads this topic thinking you''re a dweeb.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Leon Best having a medical at Blackburn - Sky Sports NewsAn extra 2 words that would have saved everyone who reads this topic thinking you''re a dweeb.[/quote][img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAGKIZmnZmOZtRKH2STUwipE93gqg8aS8jHq4jhMyYhh1CUsc7[/img]It made me chuckle anyway.. whats wrong with having a sense of humour?

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Leon Best having a medical at Blackburn - Sky Sports News

An extra 2 words that would have saved everyone who reads this topic thinking you''re a dweeb.
[/quote]

just turned my pace maker up 2 clicks You B############# lol

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Leon Best having a medical at Blackburn - Sky Sports NewsAn extra 2 words that would have saved everyone who reads this topic thinking you''re a dweeb.[/quote]
Jeez, lighten up. [:^)]

....annnnnnd relax....lub-dub,lub-dub,lub-dub,lub-dub...lub-dub...lub-dub....lub-dub....lub-dub.....

Mind you, he''ll go and get 30 for them now, they''ll be promoted and the entire footballing world will say, "....ooooh, Leon Best, just like Grant Holt and Rickie Lambert before him...."

[quote user="AndyCanary"]Leon Best having a medical at Blackburn - Sky Sports NewsAn extra 2 words that would have saved everyone who reads this topic thinking you''re a dweeb.[/quote]Chuckle. The sense-of-humour bypass went well then(!)

quote "AndyCanary" Leon Best having a medical at Blackburn - Sky Sports NewsAn extra 2 words that would have saved everyone who reads this topic thinking you''re a dweeb.

The irony is now people think you''re the dweeb for having no sense of humour ;)

[quote user="kick it off"]Fortunately in my opinion, Mr Best''s medical is at Blackburn as he signs for them, so he won''t be coming here.

On the ticker on Sky Sports News now

[/quote]

You had me hook, line and sinker!

AndyCanary (aka Forum Police) seems to have missed the point that if everybody put the whole topic/forum post into the subject line then nobody would bother clicking on anything...

Get a grip.

I know the numbers are against me here but I feel quite strongly that my sense of humour is in good shape.. I''d throw it back and say that if you lot think that''s ''funny'' then it''s your senses of humour that need a some work.. OH LOLLLLLS!!! HE GOT US WITH A MISLEADING TITLEZ LOLZ![quote user="alex_ncfc"]AndyCanary (aka Forum Police) seems to have missed the point that if everybody put the whole topic/forum post into the subject line then nobody would bother clicking on anything...

Get a grip.[/quote]Don''t be a fool. I wasn''t saying that he should put the entire topic in the title. Just missing out on the most important detail to try and get people to read his topic / or apparently to be funny ( [:^)] ) is stupid.Here''s a novel idea: Create a topic that is neither misleading or subtle and get people to read it and discuss it on it''s own merit. MIND BLOWN.

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I know the numbers are against me here but I feel quite strongly that my sense of humour is in good shape.. I''d throw it back and say that if you lot think that''s ''funny'' then it''s your senses of humour that need a some work.. OH LOLLLLLS!!! HE GOT US WITH A MISLEADING TITLEZ LOLZ![quote user="alex_ncfc"]AndyCanary (aka Forum Police) seems to have missed the point that if everybody put the whole topic/forum post into the subject line then nobody would bother clicking on anything...

Get a grip.[/quote]Don''t be a fool. I wasn''t saying that he should put the entire topic in the title. Just missing out on the most important detail to try and get people to read his topic / or apparently to be funny ( [:^)] ) is stupid.Here''s a novel idea: Create a topic that is neither misleading or subtle and get people to read it and discuss it on it''s own merit. MIND BLOWN.[/quote]
Firstly, it wasn''t meant to be hilariously funny, I''m not professing it''s the funniest thing I''ve ever said, just mildly amusing.
Secondly, Get over it you cantankerous tosser. If you don''t appreciate it, then just shut up, nobody cares about your opinion, everybody else found it at least marginally humorous, the numbers are against you because you are a dullard. 
Here''s a novel idea, take your tampon out and just shut up, you''re making yourself look more of a prick by getting so worked up about a bloody forum post.

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="AndyCanary"]I know the numbers are against me here but I feel quite strongly that my sense of humour is in good shape.. I''d throw it back and say that if you lot think that''s ''funny'' then it''s your senses of humour that need a some work.. OH LOLLLLLS!!! HE GOT US WITH A MISLEADING TITLEZ LOLZ![quote user="alex_ncfc"]AndyCanary (aka Forum Police) seems to have missed the point that if everybody put the whole topic/forum post into the subject line then nobody would bother clicking on anything...

Get a grip.[/quote]Don''t be a fool. I wasn''t saying that he should put the entire topic in the title. Just missing out on the most important detail to try and get people to read his topic / or apparently to be funny ( [:^)] ) is stupid.Here''s a novel idea: Create a topic that is neither misleading or subtle and get people to read it and discuss it on it''s own merit. MIND BLOWN.[/quote]
Firstly, it wasn''t meant to be hilariously funny, I''m not professing it''s the funniest thing I''ve ever said, just mildly amusing.
Secondly, Get over it you cantankerous tosser. If you don''t appreciate it, then just shut up, nobody cares about your opinion, everybody else found it at least marginally humorous, the numbers are against you because you are a dullard. 
Here''s a novel idea, take your tampon out and just shut up, you''re making yourself look more of a prick by getting so worked up about a bloody forum post.
[/quote]Ever get the feeling that you might just have edged yourself off someone''s Christmas card list, Andy........[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="AndyCanary"]I know the numbers are against me here but I feel quite strongly that my sense of humour is in good shape.. I''d throw it back and say that if you lot think that''s ''funny'' then it''s your senses of humour that need a some work.. OH LOLLLLLS!!! HE GOT US WITH A MISLEADING TITLEZ LOLZ![quote user="alex_ncfc"]AndyCanary (aka Forum Police) seems to have missed the point that if everybody put the whole topic/forum post into the subject line then nobody would bother clicking on anything...

[/quote]Ever get the feeling that you might just have edged yourself off someone''s Christmas card list, Andy........[:D][/quote]Hahah! Seems that way..Only he doesn''t send Christmas Cards he sends cards that say "Merry....." on the front and has a picture of a honey badger on the inside. More comedy gold.BRB Just Googling cantankerous.. Ahh I get it now..  I''d have understood it if you''d have used on of it''s synonyms: quarrelsome - contentious - peevish - shrewish!

[quote user="AndyCanary"]I know the numbers are against me here but I feel quite strongly that my sense of humour is in good shape.. I''d throw it back and say that if you lot think that''s ''funny'' then it''s your senses of humour that need a some work.. OH LOLLLLLS!!! HE GOT US WITH A MISLEADING TITLEZ LOLZ![quote user="alex_ncfc"]AndyCanary (aka Forum Police) seems to have missed the point that if everybody put the whole topic/forum post into the subject line then nobody would bother clicking on anything...

Get a grip.[/quote]Don''t be a fool. I wasn''t saying that he should put the entire topic in the title. Just missing out on the most important detail to try and get people to read his topic / or apparently to be funny ( [:^)] ) is stupid.Here''s a novel idea: Create a topic that is neither

misleading or subtle and get people to read it and discuss it on it''s own merit. MIND BLOWN.[/quote]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=self-importance

It concerned me when I heard Best was linked with us. B.Burn paid £3m for him. About £2m too much in my opinion. Bullet dodged.

Really glad we didnt sign him/in for him, 225 games and 26 goals thats a pretty poor record for a so called striker!