[quote user="El Asesino"]I''ve just been told by himself, someone close to Grant to expect news today (around the times previously quoted).[/quote]

Not his gardener''s cousin again ?

[quote user="Rustyboy"]I had to pop out of the office and just got back. What have I missed??[/quote]
Sweet FA mate

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"]Just been anoouncement on Twitter NCFC to sign Butterfield after personal terms and medical - could this be the news?![/quote]

Not official, just a dickhead.

Only thing I can see and hardly official:: OFFICIAL- Norwich City to sign free agent Jacob Butterfield , subject to personal terms and medical " wait newsconf

Will wait until it''s official but if CH gets him could be a good bit of business.

[quote user="Tj"]

Will wait until it''s official but if CH gets him could be a good bit of business.

[/quote]Agreed, looks like a good prospect and continues to the young home grown pattern that has served us sow well. However, just wait for the doom mongers...''lack of ambition, I bet his wages are really low and that is a sign of a loser, we could have got an aged player who would take more money and offer less, we are doomed''!

Jacob Butterfield ‏@JLButterfield

Sorry to keep you waiting people.. I have no intentions of leaving you on an eastenders style cliffhanger.. But this is my last tweet today

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="Tj"]

[/quote]Agreed, looks like a good prospect and continues to the young home grown pattern that has served us sow well. However, just wait for the doom mongers...''lack of ambition, I bet his wages are really low and that is a sign of a loser, we could have got an aged player who would take more money and offer less, we are doomed''![/quote]

Seems as if Chris is continuing the "he who will not be named" system of signing young players from the lower leagues who have the ability to perform at a higher level.

I like the fact that we are looking to build a team not just for now but for the future, also isn''t he another young player who has Captained? for me always a good sign when a young player has managed to be a captain. Shows a level of maturity.

I''d also be more than happy with a older player if he was the Dion Dublin, Adam Drury or Hucks type, a respected proffesional who would lead the younger players by example.  

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Looks like your source has let you down, or your making it up. But i''ll give you the benefit of the doubt, how are we supposed to know wether someone you trust has told you this or not?[/quote]

Apologies all, it appears my source was talking bull..

quote user= El Asesino : Apologies all, it appears my source was talking bull..

No sh!t......

[quote user="El Asesino"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Looks like your source has let you down, or your making it up. But i''ll give you the benefit of the doubt, how are we supposed to know wether someone you trust has told you this or not?[/quote]

Apologies all, it appears my source was talking bull..

[/quote]

Looks like your source got the wrong day - But at last we have some great news on the Holt story.

I think maybe there was something in it. Butterfield said in his interview he stayed in the hotel at the ground last night.

So maybe it was scheduled for yesterday, but Barnsley rejecting our bid threw a spanner in the works.

Who knows.