Sign in to follow this  
no1canary

Top 6-give your opinion!

Who would you like to finish in the top 6 and who do you think WILL finish in the top 6!

LIKE WILL

1. NORWICH 1. NORWICH
2. WEST HAM 2. WEST BROM
3. SHEFF UTD 3. SUNDERLAND
4. PRESTON 4. SHEFF UTD
5. SUNDERLAND 5. IPSWICH (sorry!)
6. CARDIFF 6. WEST HAM

Ok...this is mine.

LIKE WILL
1 NORWICH 1 SUNDERLAND
2 PRESTON 2 SHEFF UTD
3 CARDIFF 3 NORWICH
4 SHEFF UTD 4 MILLWALL
5 WEST BROM 5 WEST BROM
6 CARDIFF 6 CARDIFF

Sorry....hopeful but realistic....prove me wrong Norwich.

NA THE SCUM AINT GOIN IN THE PLAYOFFS OR AUTOMATIC.

LIKE WILL:

1 NORWICH
2 WBA
3 WEST HAM
4 SHEFFIELD UNITED
5 CARDIFF
6 SUNDERLAND

Sorry forgot Sheff united, i think it is a case of forgetting what you dont want to know about!

1:West Brom
2: Sheff Utd
3: Sunderland
4: Norwich
5: West Ham
6: Ipswich

I think I have changed my mind through the fighting spirit shown by the boys in Yellow! Sheff Utd next week will MAKE or BREAK our season. A win there and it will all change around again.

What? Sunderland, and in particular Mick McCarthy are RUBBISH! If they finish above us i''ll eat my hat!

1.Sheff Utd
2.Norwich
3.WBA
4.West Ham
5.Sunderland
6.Ipswich

1. WBA
2. Sheff Utd
3. Norwich
4. West Ham
5. Sunderland
6. Ipswich

Which would mean us playing the Binmen in the semis- probably the most important derby match ever. Just hope we can cling on, but home failures to Bradford and last minute away draw at Rotherham against 10 men, have just dented my confidence a little bit.....

BTW was at Chelsea yesterday (don''t ask why), from what I saw we would have little to fear from either Birm (as we know anyway) or them (their passing was worse than Clint''s).

Sorry T, i am going to - 40 quid of your hard earned to sit in the trashy theatre of gold plated dressing rooms? Why!?

I can''t believe so many of you are seriously suggesting that we won''t be in the top two.

The correct answer is, of course:-

1. Norwich
2. Sheffield Utd
3. W.B.A
4. Sunderland
5. Preston
6. West Ham

And just for good measures ......

7. "Let''s all laugh at" Ipswich

Dear a1 canary

A mate of mine''s friend couldn''t go, so I went out of interest and used his season ticket. Stadium does look quite nice, but the crowd were so quiet. Just looking at the Brum fans down in the East stand I thought back to Cardiff. If only.Then I realised how close we are now, and watching how the Brum defence shut them out and the ineffectiveness of Stern John and Clinton Morrison I really thought we can do better and give this lot of overpaid prima donnas a real good game. Mutu looked good tho''

You wouldn''t get me paying to go there, I''d rather buy some more NCFC shares.........

ok i think Norwich and West Brom will get auto but who do u think will WIN the play-offs?
Im guessing a sunderland-sheff utd final and i would say that sunderland will win. How guttering would that be for sheff utd if they lost in the final again!?
would any of u want us in the play-off final?
Atleast we would have better penalty takers now!

Huckerby
McKenzie
Roberts
Rivers( they were good at the start of the season anyway)
Svensson?

But would Green save any!?

I am not going to get involved in this silly game as its academic Canaries for the top, if not in first two won''t get thru play offs.

But has anyone taken any notice of Palaces next 5 fixtures before they play the Canaries all eminently winnable, and the form they are in they will win them all and a play off place is nailed on, try looking ahead.

Binners will struggle to make top six.

every game is winnable and every game is loseable. we could win our next 5 games and then lose the next 5! every game is a hard one so it doesn''t matter who u are playing at this stage in my opinion.

Oh. ok.

As I would think Norwich would be big best chance to see stay on top.
When I check all the bet from every different Web. But The bet saw more money to see Norwich won division one table at end of the season. Because them think Norwich was:

1. Great game
2. Passed the ball very well
3. The Squad look strong
4. Got more won to clean the point.
5. Got 5 point clean from West Brom.
6. Have a best chance to make first won cup.
7. Told from all Prem club and manager said"Norwich play very well, I happy to see them again next season".

That was how Norwich would see a best chance this year.

So I would see top six,

1. Norwich
2. West Brom
3. Wigan
4. West Ham
5. Sunderland
6. Ipswich

As Play off winner is Sunderland beat Ipswich

Right my tuppence halfpenny''

1.Norwich
2.West Brom
3.West Ham
4.Wigan
5.Sunderland
6.Ipswich

Cant believe some of you guys have Sheff Utd above us they have lost their only decent player (Brown) and their strikeforce is a joke.